Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Cancelled - Annual NCC Autocross Meeting - 12/05/09 - 5:00 p.m. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (2009) Cancelled - Annual NCC Autocross Meeting - 12/05/09 - 5:00 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    Call us and we'll probably have all the answers to the world problems
    Including how to build a time machine and defeat skynet and Sarah Palin?

http://www.slowpokecomics.com/strips/terminatrix.html
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Including how to build a time machine and defeat skynet and Sarah Palin?

http://www.slowpokecomics.com/strips/terminatrix.html
    lol I haven't seen that one before. Now I have a link to share at work

ehm, now back on topic. So in conclusion I won't be there for the autox meeting. But have fun!

ill prolly be there but not 100%

Anyone going to MIR before the meeting? I'll be there around 10 or 11 trying to break something.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Anyone going to MIR before the meeting? I'll be there around 10 or 11 trying to break something.
    I was originally considering going up there, but I don't have the budget for another driveshaft this year.

Anyone else coming to the meeting?

oh c-mon you know you want to get that custom drive shaft!

Can't make it anymore. It "slipped my mind" that this is the one-year with the gf (yeah, I don't see the point either).

Exclamation

Hey guys. Due to the white fluffy stuff outside we have decided to postpone the meeting. Please help to make sure everyone knows and watch the forums for a reschedule date.

~Katie

Exclamation Meeting Cancelled

Due to Jonathan’s luck with weather we will not be having the autocross meeting today. In all seriousness, we want everyone to be safe. With the roads not being prepped with salt, there will be an issue with ice tonight. Last thing we want is a non-autocrosser sliding in to one of us on our way home. Please be careful if you do decide to go somewhere this evening. We will try to reschedule for a (warm and dry) day as soon as possible to avoid interfering with your holiday plans.

Thread Information