Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Cancelled - Annual NCC Autocross Meeting - 12/05/09 - 5:00 p.m.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) Cancelled - Annual NCC Autocross Meeting - 12/05/09 - 5:00 p.m.

(2009) Cancelled - Annual NCC Autocross Meeting - 12/05/09 - 5:00 p.m.

MEETING CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
    *** We will reschedule in January or February ***

You are formally invited to attend the Annual NCC Autocross Meeting! All participants with a vested interest in our autocross program are encouraged to come and shape next years program.

** PLEASE RSVP BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD - THANKS! **

We will be holding the meeting at:

DigitalBridge Communications
    44675 Cape Court
    Suite 130
    Ashburn, VA 20147

When:

Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 5:00 p.m.

End time is very flexible as this will be a working meeting. We will finish when all items have been resolved.

Thank you,

Jonathan Thayer

p.s. Food and beverages (soda + beer) will be provided for all attendees.

*** ATTENDEES ***

• MCOUPEMINDY
    • HIGHFLYR777
    • REACH
    • GLINDSAY
    • RONH21
    • GNHOVIS
    • BRADMW
    • ETHERPOOL
    • BIGGINS
    • SAMB325ES
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 12-05-2009 at 05:29 PM.

I don't really know what I could contribute but I should be able to make it.

I put it on my calendar, see you there.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Thank you Mr. Thayer, I will be there.

Greg

I plan to be there.

I'd like to attend.

"Aerodynamics is for people who can't build engines." -- Enzo Ferrari
    '06 MINI Cooper S
    GeorgeCo Blog

I'm planning on it if I'm in town.

Bump! Any others?

I'll be there!

I'm going to try... Anyone want to carpool from Baltimore?

Shotgun!

BUMP!

I HIGHLY suggest that we have some concerned X-Class participants at the meeting ...

Can't make it, and besides my input is probably not needed. Instead I'll be partying with Norwegian diplomats at the christmas party.

I thought Norwegian diplomat was an oxymoron.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I thought Norwegian diplomat was an oxymoron.
    You are right Woody. That's what makes these parties interesting, esp. to see who's left for the "nachspiel" at 2am at our place Aquavit is the trick. Call us and we'll probably have all the answers to the world problems autox included.

Thread Information