Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Resignation

Thread: Resignation

Resignation

Due to a number of reasons, and in the best interests of the chapter and myself, this morning I resigned from the position of chair of the DIY Committee.

I want to thank all the people who have supported this program, and I anticipate that with the cadre of committee members and other interested people, the DIY program will grow with continued success in future.

Sincerely,

Alan Marsh
    Essayons!

wow...that sucks. Thanks for the help the DIY's are great

Alan,

Thank you for your dedicated service and time while you volunteered as our DIY coordinator. Your efforts invaluably helped myself and many other club members. A big cheers to you for your efforts over these years!

Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Thanks Alan for all that you did for the club. Hope you're not going to far away and that you'll still participate in other events. I haven't seen the Volvo on the track yet!

Craig
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

diy

Well, hope the future ones run as smoothly.
    wwj

Dear Alan, club stalwarts like you are too often taken for granted or assumed to be at their posts - on a face to face, day to day basis - by the rest of us. But the truth is that any of us that truly appreciate the level of effort and commitment involved in a "job" like yours are 110% appreciative, even if we too often don't say so. Thanks for keeping us all on track. While I'm literally a continent away at the moment, I'm looking forward to having a chat, next we see each other. And yes, I still have a stack of Morgan stuff to pass over. Warm regards,

Jim

Thread Information