Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dues increase stirs membership renewals - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dues increase stirs membership renewals

That for sure wasn't authored by someone with a financial background ... way too many incorrect statements packed into one paragraph.
    Just curious, what are the incorrect statements in that paragraph?
    Last edited by agreatham; 10-20-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Dues Increase is effective November 17th

Quote Originally Posted by BMW CCA View Post
    Many opt for multi-year renewals at old rate BMW CCA executive director Frank Patek predicted that some members would renew their memberships early...

More...
    I'm up for renewal in a few months, so renewed early.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by glindsay View Post
    I'm up for renewal in a few months, so renewed early.
    A lot of people have been extending their membership for 3 years.
    Needs to be done before Nov 16. Also need to call the office if you currently are not due to renew or want to change your membership from 1, 2 or 3 years.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

We live in an affluent area dont think this will be a problem, we dont drive kia's
    2015 335xi m sport

I plan on renewing my membership early just the same reason as you guys do. I totally agree with you guys on the Roundel though. I expected more technical articles, and rarely do I read a full article. Most of the time i like to read the letters readers send in and the classifieds in the back haha.
    RIP: AW E36 M3/4
    Current: AW 01 325xi

Quote Originally Posted by e90 awd View Post
    We live in an affluent area dont think this will be a problem, we dont drive kia's
    KIAs will be competing against the Turner Motorsports and RRT BMW E90s in the Koni Challenge race series next year. They are being prepped by Kinetic Motorsports which raced M3s the last couple of years.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

kias really aren't bad cars. They had and still have that reputation with people. But, their sales have continuously increased and pretty much all of their cars have gotten great safety ratings and overall good ratings.

It will be interesting to see how they do at the Challenge. Which models did they choose?

I had a Kia rental at Ofest. Forgot the model.
    I was pretty impressed with their brakes.
    Handling was not bad either.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Goober View Post
    Sounds reasonable. Considering people pay $400 for an ipod connector, $8 is nothing...
    Whats an Ipod? I'm having trouble justifying a $200 short shifter for a $700 car, I'm trying to prevent another almost money shift(1st gear at 50mph), no damage, must have been my old Bultaco clutch reflex!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffon252 View Post
    It will be interesting to see how they do at the Challenge. Which models did they choose?
    Not being familiar with KIA models, I have no idea.

At the end of September I was in Georgia for Oktoberfest. Kinetic's shop was on the way to Lanier Islands and I stopped in there just before they were leaving for the VIR Koni race. I asked if I could take some pictures. Whoever I was talking to said, "sure, just don't include the KIAs". He explained that they wanted to keep it a secret until KIA had some scheduled unveiling.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Undoubtedly, this one. It may need a little aero work.

http://www.kiasoul.com/

Vic
    haha Vic, i saw one in person didn't look as good as the commercials did.

ah ok, thanks woody!

Thread Information