Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
24 Hours of LeMons - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 24 Hours of LeMons

If anyone has entered for this year and needs to add a crew worker/driver, I'd be up for joining a team for this year.

I am likely to go one of the days in any case, to see what this is about and get a better idea for if I want to do it next year.

Our team never got our act together for the Chump Car 24-Hour at VIR in early April, so we have signed up for this June 19-20 event. Note that it is on the Shenandoah Circuit and 14 1/2 hours long (10 hours on Saturday and 4 1/2 Sunday with a 16 hour break). It is also part of the huge NASA Hyperfest weekend. Ugh.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Woody,

Let me know if you need any help for the race. I've never crewed so I don't know how useful I would be, but this might be a good introduction.

Ethan

Ethan, I'll let you know if we need help when it gets close to race day.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

It's too bad this takes place on the same day as the Pro Solo at FedEx. I'd have loved to watch that. LeMons is something I've been wanting to get into for a while.

Thread Information