Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) UPDATED: YTD Points / Trophy Qualification
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) UPDATED: YTD Points / Trophy Qualification

(2009) UPDATED: YTD Points / Trophy Qualification

After discovering our timing software couldn't handle our season results accurately, I've headed the Excel route.

Please see the attached and I look forward to your comments!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bogdan's reign of terror must be stopped!

This looks MUCH more correct. I can't find anything out of place myself.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I'll have to fire up my flux capacitor to win this year. Can I get a participation ribbon for coming in last place?

BTW: my car really should be S2.... no subframe bushings and, let's be honest, the M50 hurts more than it helps...

What traction control?

It would be fun to see the (usual) car too, but if you have to input by hand, I understand the need to leave it out.

I wanted to confirm something about event #5, but the website says the results page may have been moved or deleted. ??
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    It would be fun to see the (usual) car too, but if you have to input by hand, I understand the need to leave it out.

I wanted to confirm something about event #5, but the website says the results page may have been moved or deleted. ??
    1.) Adding the usual car will not be a problem. I'll add it to the next publication.

2.) It appears that I've made an error uploading the results with the corrected names, etc. My appologies as they will not currently display. I will correct this evening when I get home.

2.) It appears that I've made an error uploading the results with the corrected names, etc. My appologies as they will not currently display. I will correct this evening when I get home.
    I was able to get it to display the summary results. The detailed results just didn't upload properly. So, if they summary will do, then you can view them. If you need detailed results, it will have to be tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Jonathan,

The last two events I was in S3, not T3. I was running tires with a wear rating of 200 from last year, which bumped me to T3 for the beginning of this year. I replaced the tires with Hankook V12s a couple months ago.

Mark Conley

Quote Originally Posted by mconley3 View Post
    Jonathan,

The last two events I was in S3, not T3. I was running tires with a wear rating of 200 from last year, which bumped me to T3 for the beginning of this year. I replaced the tires with Hankook V12s a couple months ago.

Mark Conley
    Mark,

Changing to S3 from T3 will exclude you from the opportunity of running for a trophy. Are you REALLY sure you want me to change you back? (I highly suggest against this.) My suggestion is to finish the year in T3 so that you run for a year end award. (You can always run in a class that you're under prepped for.)

There are going to be 2 T3 trophies regardless of who shows up to the last event, even if Mark drops out of the running, since J Dunlap is going to be out of town. Freedom to the people!

Oh, also, are we permitted to shoot dry ice into the air before our heat so I can compete against Anand in the wet?

Edit: wait, wait, how many Dunlaps are there? I'm confused. Which one is on vacation?
    Last edited by BradMW; 10-15-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Bogdan's reign of terror must be stopped!
    I agree! I'll bring star-specs and sways next season.

S1 matches what I've been tracking after moving John, Mike R, etc. to their new classes. This must have taken a good two hours at least to collect and sort. Thanks for taking the time to do that, Jonathan!

James better show up next Saturday or Jim might tie him for the top spot in S1. Jim, you can thank John and his carbon fiber air intake for that!
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    S1 matches what I've been tracking after moving John, Mike R, etc. to their new classes. This must have taken a good two hours at least to collect and sort. Thanks for taking the time to do that, Jonathan!

James better show up next Saturday or Jim might tie him for the top spot in S1. Jim, you can thank John and his carbon fiber air intake for that!
    Actually 6+ hrs. and mad Excel skillz.

The T3 trophy run just got a lot less interesting since a 90 year old just took the front bumper off my car in Vienna (he was at fault -- claimed a "red car" was about to hit him so he decided to hit me instead). Anyone know a body shop that can have me out the garage before next Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    The T3 trophy run just got a lot less interesting since a 90 year old just took the front bumper off my car in Vienna (he was at fault -- claimed a "red car" was about to hit him so he decided to hit me instead). Anyone know a body shop that can have me out the garage before next Saturday?
    Duct tape.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Duct tape.
    Fender is bent, tire would definitely hit it.

Thread Information