Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) YTD Points / Trophy Qualification
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) YTD Points / Trophy Qualification

(2009) YTD Points / Trophy Qualification

Hi All:

Did some number crunching this morning and here's what I have:

Currently, these drivers have attended the minimum 6 events and are in the running for awards. Please note that there are many drivers with 5 events and as long as they run in the final event, they will be added to this list:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/usermedia/r...ership_yep.htm

As far as the raw points data, here it is:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/usermedia/r...hip_points.htm

Please let me know of any corrections ASAP. The earlier corrections can be made, the better. We are shooting for all results corrections by November 15, 2009. The results then will become final and will not be corrected again.

I'm completely missing from T3, probably because you had my 1st event in S3.

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    I'm completely missing from T3, probably because you had my 1st event in S3.
    Correct ... would you like me to reclass your first event to T3? (There's nothing stating that you can't do that!)

I'm almost certain I'll be dropping that event (balding all-seasons in the rain, wheeeeee) so it doesn't really matter, but sure.
    Last edited by BradMW; 10-04-2009 at 10:18 AM.

I didn't even make the raw data table What's up with that? My T2 results are 0,10,9,9,10,6,10. That should be good for something I don't understand the "drop" rule, so I'm not sure where that puts me.

Jonathan, please re-class my S1 results into T1 for the year. Thank you!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

2 other things, I think there are some events missing for me... I've been to every NCC event this year but I see only 4 results for myself, 2 in S1 and 2 in T1.

Also, in S1 there is a Jim Dunlap / James Dunlap split issued (same person).
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Sorry for being difficult...but: Dunlap, Jim and Dunlap, James are the same person...same '05 M3. Can we collapse the two persons into one? Thanks.

James, J, Jim, Jimmy, Jim-bob, Jimbo, Jamie, Jimkahna, Jimbalaya, Jimski, Jimanski..............Dunlap. Just don't call him late for dinner.

Thanks for all the input. I'll start scrubbing it better this week. Please keep it coming.

With so many (hundreds?) running our events, and so few eligible for season awards, it looks to me like we should reduce the number of necessary qualifying events to 3 or 4 for next year.

And what happened to Ron Hougham's results in T2?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    With so many (hundreds?) running our events, and so few eligible for season awards, it looks to me like we should reduce the number of necessary qualifying events to 3 or 4 for next year.

And what happened to Ron Hougham's results in T2?
    There must be something fishy going on with AxWare. I'm looking into Ron's results ...

And I already have it noted to review trophy qualification in the annual meeting.

I'm looking at the XS results and something doesn't sync up with the results pages. Pete's numbers are correct from my calculations, but my results and Ron's don't add up. I know nobody cares, but here's my rant:

For example, it says Ron earned 1 point at the first event, although he came in 32nd place. His results from events 2+3 are correct, but for the 4th event he came in 25th, and again, that doesn't award 1 point as it is listed. Results are correct for the 5th event, but he was again given 1 point for the 6th event when he came in 15th place. The results are correct for event 7. By my calculations he has 14 points, not 17.

My results are a little better, but still incorrect. My points are listed as 6, 5, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1. Per the results pages, they are actually 6, 5, 0, 0, 1, 1, 2, which equals 15, not 14, which puts me in second place. I know I don't earn anything either way, but........

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    I'm looking at the XS results and something doesn't sync up with the results pages. Pete's numbers are correct from my calculations, but my results and Ron's don't add up. I know nobody cares, but here's my rant:

For example, it says Ron earned 1 point at the first event, although he came in 32nd place. His results from events 2+3 are correct, but for the 4th event he came in 25th, and again, that doesn't award 1 point as it is listed. Results are correct for the 5th event, but he was again given 1 point for the 6th event when he came in 15th place. The results are correct for event 7. By my calculations he has 14 points, not 17.

My results are a little better, but still incorrect. My points are listed as 6, 5, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1. Per the results pages, they are actually 6, 5, 0, 0, 1, 1, 2, which equals 15, not 14, which puts me in second place. I know I don't earn anything either way, but........
    Something's going on in AxWare (timing software). I might have to calculate it externally due to all the errors if I can't get it to cooperate.

It does seem like there might be a glitch, I ran event 1 in XS, 2,3 & 5 in XR and event 6 in T2, but for some reason I have points for XS showing up for event 3 & 5 as well. Hopefully there are no problems with the BMW classes where it really matters.

James D.

Thread Information