Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCCBMWCCA jackets? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NCCBMWCCA jackets?

I'm in for a hoodie & jacket
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

I'd probably be up for a Nootka. What logo is proposed?

i'm in for atleast a hoodie and jacket

a couple of hoodies for me and wife
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I think a VERY small percentage of our membership reads this message board. Perhaps an ad in derBayerische would get a lot more buyers.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I think a VERY small percentage of our membership reads this message board. Perhaps an ad in derBayerische would get a lot more buyers.
    I'd say. Only 113 people have logged in at least once in the past 10 days.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post

That's a great idea. I'm sure some there are others who would like some sort of club gear. I was ecstatic to finally have a chapter hat. Plus when people ask about it, it's nice to say it's the largest BMW club chapter in the world.
    Supercharged '03 530

a dB ad would be great, but its too late for the next issue.

call me old fashion, but i'd be great to get the club store running on main website (not message board).
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

The message board is a nice way to see what the members might be into before the club makes the leap into purchasing product.

Hoodies are good, but IMHO boxers are not so good.
    Supercharged '03 530

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    a db ad would be great, but its too late for the next issue.

Call me old fashion, but i'd be great to get the club store running on main website (not message board).
    me too!!!!!

Of course I would be interested in at least one jacket. But I said that when I started the thread. I will probably also want a hoodie.

BTW, the wife is interested as well, but wonders what suggestions there might be for jackets for the ladies. She's hopes that there is something that might be flattering for the ladies. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by KevKaos; 10-08-2009 at 09:33 PM.

I'm interested - I'd like to see what's chosen, and don't forget those of us that like 2 "X"s in front of the "L" (as in size)

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

My Brother-In-Law also wants a jacket and/or hoodie as well for whoever is taking accounting of the interest generated.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    I'm interested - I'd like to see what's chosen, and don't forget those of us that like 2 "X"s in front of the "L" (as in size)

Have Fun,
    Rick
    What he said ^, except that I'm not overly fond of the two "X"s in front of my "L". I kind of like the jackets we give our driving school instructor corps. Could we look into a not-so-exclusive version of that jacket?

I'm interested. I like the 4 jackets posted earlier. Hopefully this is going to be available for a while, because I'd like one but I'm a little short on disposable income at the moment. Definitely a great idea though!

Thread Information