Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCCBMWCCA jackets? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: NCCBMWCCA jackets?

Any update on this effort?

Did you email/PM JRansom?
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

I emailed my order on the form that was sent out. Just wondering if there was a timeframe for these items to come in. Figured I would would ask here rather than everyone sending individual emails.

Quote Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
    I emailed my order on the form that was sent out. Just wondering if there was a timeframe for these items to come in. Figured I would would ask here rather than everyone sending individual emails.
    i've emailed him to get a status last week, but havent heard back. i doubt he checks this thread much, so maybe others emailing would wake him up.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Jackets and hoodies due in next/this week (1st week of February)

I would be interested in two jackets. One for me short and wide and one for m wife svelt. Any chance of childrens size ( childs medium) ?

Jim
    86 635CSI
    64 Jag S-type
    05 Cooper S

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    i've emailed him to get a status last week, but havent heard back. i doubt he checks this thread much, so maybe others emailing would wake him up.
    Thanks. Sounds like we are on track. With as cold as it's been, I'm needing a new coat and hoodie.

i'm still interested in a jacket and hoodie, let me know where to pay and pick up..

If you guys have not already got on the list for the current order, you will probably need to contact jransom directly.

Martinj and Bingo, PM'd you.

any update?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I got an email about them last night. See below;

I have the order and want to get it in the mail to you. Send a mailing address please

Jransom, sent you my info via email. let me know if you need anything else.

Whooohooo, the the hoodie and other stuffs came yesterday! Very nice all around. The hoodie would be a nice regular offering in the chapter store. Highly recommended.

Last edited by JC5; 02-18-2010 at 07:22 PM.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Nice photo.

Thread Information