Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCCBMWCCA jackets?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NCCBMWCCA jackets?

NCCBMWCCA jackets?

Is anyone else interested in possibly getting a purchase together for National Capital Chapter jackets now that it is getting cooler? This is a feeler to see if there is enough interest to proceed. If interested, drop in a post saying so.

I'll start by saying that I am interested in one for myself, and possibly one for my wife.

57 views and no responses. I guess this idea is dead.

did you reach out to Jonathan Ransom who runs the club store?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

what kind of jackets? like windbreakers, leather, fleece... i'd be interested

-- Adam

i'm interested

I'd be into a dark light-weight mechanics style jacket. Similar to one of these, with out the large logo on the back.

http://www.est1946.com/so-callightwe...nicjacket.aspx

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...em=TUC_87-3226
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    I'd be into a dark light-weight mechanics style jacket. Similar to one of these, with out the large logo on the back.

http://www.est1946.com/so-callightwe...nicjacket.aspx

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...em=TUC_87-3226

That'd be cool.
    2004 325xi
    1990 Porsche 944 S2 - Track Car
    1983 Porsche 911 Targa
    1980 BMW R65

I don't know if anyone got to speak to Jonathan or see the club gear for sale at ChapterFest, but he uses a shop that does great work. It's a matter of selecting/purchasing the apparel to be emblazoned with the club logos.

The Club store button on the home page still states, "Stay Tuned! Club Store Information Coming 2009!" Maybe Jonathan will see this post or be alerted about it.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Club Store jacket

Did some research on some very good value jackets by Port Authority. Not sure if the PICS will come out but the details are below as a start if the photos don't display. Prices are average before embroidery which should not add a significant cost. Jonathan Ransom

Port Authority® - 3-in-1 Jacket. J777 - $75 each

This ultra-versatile jacket ensures you'll be ready when the weather changes. Water repellent and wind resistant, our 3-in-1 Jacket has an M-Tek™ nylon shell and a mesh lining for breathability. A separate zip-out fleece vest offers additional warmth, or it can be worn on its own. Both fleece and nylon are perfect for decoration.

100% M-Tek nylon shell
    Drawcord hood
    2-way zipper with snap flap
    Inside vertical pocket
    Drawcord hem
    Drop tail
    Velcro adjustable cuffs
    Vest has anti-pill finish, reversible zipper and open hem

NEW Port Authority® - Endeavor Jacket. J768 - $48 each

Colors: Black , grey, sand, navy

With the new Endeavor Jacket, we've made a team effort for corporate success. This fresh, fashionable workplace option has a softer, quieter hand and modern details like ergonomic zipper pulls and a stowaway hood to ensure it's as practical as it is professional. 100% polyester twill with PU coating

Mesh upper body lining, with nylon lower body and sleeve lining
    Two-way zipper with ergonomic pull
    Inside chest pocket
    Sleeve storage pocket
    Two side pockets
    Velcro adjustable tab cuffs
    Bottom hem toggle adjustment
    Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access

Port Authority® - Anacortes Jacket. J793 - $66 each low stock

When the weather takes a turn for the worst, you'll feel at your best in the Anacortes Jacket. Stylish and high tech, the Northwest-inspired Anacortes combines a critically seam sealed shell with a soft inner layer for a double defense system against rain, wind and snow. Rated for superior breathability, this jacket repels water yet allows interior moisture to escape.

100% nylon shell with a 5000MM waterproof rating
    100% polyester fleece lining
    3000G/M2 breathability rating
    Two zip front pockets; one zip pocket under storm flap
    Hidden fold-away hood
    Adjustable toggle drawcord at hem
    Adjustable elastic sleeve cuffs with Velcro
    Port Pocket™ engineering for easy decoration

Port Authority® - Nootka Jacket. J792 - $68 low stock

The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why every seam on our Nootka Jacket is sealed for superior waterproof protection. The Nootka Jacket can take on whatever Mother Nature dishes out. You'll stay warm and dry-and look good too!

100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
    1500MM waterproof rating
    Seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
    2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
    100% polyester Sherpa fleece-lined body
    Nylon-lined sleeves for easy on/off
    Zip-off hood
    4 zippered pockets
    Drop tail
    Storm flap
    Port Pocket™ engineering for easy embroidery access
    Last edited by JRansom; 12-14-2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: updated embroidered pricing

Port Authority jackets

Hopefully the pics will attach themselves in the order of Endeavor, 3 in 1, anacortes and nootka. I have a word doc that shows them better as well that hopefully I can get posted.

jonathan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	endeavor.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 in 1.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anacortes.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nootka.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	854  

Lastly tonight I sent the links posted earlier to our supplier to identify a match.

It is getting cool and we can also do hoodies, sweatshirts, sweaters, knit caps all embroidered with the Club logo and personalized for those that would like their name added.

I picked up one of the baseball caps at Chapterfest. The logos, and general quality are very nice.

Do you need a minimum of a particular item for orders? A hooded zip up sweatshirt would be cool for project work. The jacket is nice. For a fall driveway DIY, I'd worry about it getting ruined.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

We need 12 gaments to place an order. They can be mixed between jackets or hoodies of different styles. BTW, The DIY program could get you a nice shop apron to keep the grease off the jacket...(shameless plug) :-)

Put me down for two jackets...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

What process do you want to follow in order to get an accurate count? I'm interested in the 3-in-1. Do you need sizes, too?

Maybe a registration process that includes people prepaying like we do for a chapter event.

Thread Information