Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCCBMWCCA jackets? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NCCBMWCCA jackets?

Glad there is some interest. I'm looking now for something flattering for the ladies, although I know at least one of the styles offers a version cut for the ladies. I'll also look at the hoodies, zip andd pullover although they are pretty much standard. Paul was able to secure a Db ad and once that hit the streets we should be able to set up an order period and get our order placed. Not seeing any reason I can't make all of these options available at least on the first order. Stay tuned

Jonathan

feel free to PM me as well...jransom
    Last edited by JRansom; 10-11-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Ladies, any thought's -Sweatshirt's for all

I have attached two selections specifically for the ladies and also two sweatshirt options. Any thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Priscilla women's Microfleece.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	french terry hoody.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	856   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zippered sweatshirt.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sweatshirts.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	858  

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I kind of like the jackets we give our driving school instructor corps. Could we look into a not-so-exclusive version of that jacket?
    When the instructor jackets were first intoduced, a brighter blue version was available to chapter members. I'm guessing that was about six years ago.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Any one have one of those Instructor jackets they can send me some information on? Seems Roy M. actually spoke of these once to me...wonder if he has any hanging around?

Quote Originally Posted by JRansom View Post
    Any one have one of those Instructor jackets they can send me some information on? Seems Roy M. actually spoke of these once to me...wonder if he has any hanging around?
    Outer Banks label. A tag inside has the following info which may be a model/color designation:

FAV
    K01
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Haven't heard any thoughts from the women. Weigh in when you get a chance.

from earlier in the thread....I have attached two selections specifically for the ladies and also two sweatshirt options. Any thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails

Honestly I'd probably get one of the jackets for guys or a hoodie. With things like that I'm not particular. Considering the past autocross season I'd probably go for something that's waterproof but light.

~Katie

Any chance of getting those shots of the ladies items larger? They are pretty small. Worst case, I'm sure the wifey would wear a mens jacket.

Question From Mrs.Kaos

From Mrs. Kaos

Okay, are the ladies jackets just sweatshirts? What material are they made of? Waterproof or not. We ladies need details in order to declare a preference!

And I like pink.

Any update? It's starting to get cold out there.

Soooooooooo, any word on jackets?
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Good question. I'm thinking that matching NCC jackets would be pretty cool, especially when we're all hanging out in mall parking lots before socials.

Hair grease anyone?
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

Im in don't forget me!!! More BMW apparel I have the better...
    2015 335xi m sport

party poopers!
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

jackets, pick your style

These are the prices embroidered. We will use the Capital Car logo.

I'd propose emailing me direct with style, size and color through Sunday at 2pm.

I will forward the sizes and quantities and have them ordered.

Once ordered I will arrange payment by paypal or check and setup a delivery time around the region.

email is jaransom@verizon.net

************************************************** *****************************----->

Port Authority® - 3-in-1 Jacket. J777 - $75 each

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/attachmen...2&d=1254886998

This ultra-versatile jacket ensures you'll be ready when the weather changes. Water repellent and wind resistant, our 3-in-1 Jacket has an M-Tek™ nylon shell and a mesh lining for breathability. A separate zip-out fleece vest offers additional warmth, or it can be worn on its own. Both fleece and nylon are perfect for decoration.

100% M-Tek nylon shell
    Drawcord hood
    2-way zipper with snap flap
    Inside vertical pocket
    Drawcord hem
    Drop tail
    Velcro adjustable cuffs
    Vest has anti-pill finish, reversible zipper and open hem

NEW Port Authority® - Endeavor Jacket. J768 - $48 each
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/attachmen...1&d=1254886851

Colors: Black , grey, sand, navy

With the new Endeavor Jacket, we've made a team effort for corporate success. This fresh, fashionable workplace option has a softer, quieter hand and modern details like ergonomic zipper pulls and a stowaway hood to ensure it's as practical as it is professional. 100% polyester twill with PU coating

Mesh upper body lining, with nylon lower body and sleeve lining
    Two-way zipper with ergonomic pull
    Inside chest pocket
    Sleeve storage pocket
    Two side pockets
    Velcro adjustable tab cuffs
    Bottom hem toggle adjustment
    Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access

Port Authority® - Anacortes Jacket. J793 - $66 each low stock
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/attachmen...3&d=1254887030

When the weather takes a turn for the worst, you'll feel at your best in the Anacortes Jacket. Stylish and high tech, the Northwest-inspired Anacortes combines a critically seam sealed shell with a soft inner layer for a double defense system against rain, wind and snow. Rated for superior breathability, this jacket repels water yet allows interior moisture to escape.

100% nylon shell with a 5000MM waterproof rating
    100% polyester fleece lining
    3000G/M2 breathability rating
    Two zip front pockets; one zip pocket under storm flap
    Hidden fold-away hood
    Adjustable toggle drawcord at hem
    Adjustable elastic sleeve cuffs with Velcro
    Port Pocket™ engineering for easy decoration

Port Authority® - Nootka Jacket. J792 - $68 low stock

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/attachmen...4&d=1254887052

The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why every seam on our Nootka Jacket is sealed for superior waterproof protection. The Nootka Jacket can take on whatever Mother Nature dishes out. You'll stay warm and dry-and look good too!

100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
    1500MM waterproof rating
    Seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
    2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
    100% polyester Sherpa fleece-lined body
    Nylon-lined sleeves for easy on/off
    Zip-off hood
    4 zippered pockets
    Drop tail
    Storm flap
    Port Pocket™ engineering for easy embroidery access

Note: Pictures are also on page one of thread following a description. That post has also been updated with the embroidered pricing.
    Last edited by JRansom; 12-14-2009 at 11:38 PM. Reason: picture links

Thread Information