Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Body Shop

Thread: Body Shop

Body Shop

I'm sure you get asked this all the time, but what are some good body shops in the DC area? I ran my 99 m coupe into a deer last night ( the coupe is not too bad but you should see the deer) and I would really like to find a shop that has a great rep with club members. Thanks, CW

Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine View Post
    I'm sure you get asked this all the time, but what are some good body shops in the DC area? I ran my 99 m coupe into a deer last night ( the coupe is not too bad but you should see the deer) and I would really like to find a shop that has a great rep with club members. Thanks, CW
    Poor Coupe ...

Where in the area are you? Pictures of the carnage?

I'm in frederick maryland. I've tried a couple of body shops in the area with other cars and I haven't been thrilled. I'd post some pics but my camera seems to be missing at the moment. Damage isn't too bad. the kidney grill has been pushed in, the hood is very slightly buckled and the bumper is pushed down and back a little. The car runs straight no problem, but I'm sure it will still cost $$$$. I don't mind driving a few miles if the shop is good.

CW

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Poor Coupe ...

Where in the area are you? Pictures of the carnage?

Ah yes.... the old search first, ask later.... Good point I'll check it out.

Thanks,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Sorry to hear about your mishap with the rodent.

Use the search feature at the top of the page and type in Body Shop. All the recent threads will appear. Please be aware that there is probably no body shop that someone on this list doesn't like for one reason or another.

YMMV. OAC.

Vic

you were right about every shop having some detractors but master crafters seems to have the least....i'm going to check them out

chris

Thread Information