Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Performance Window Tinting

Thread: Performance Window Tinting

Hybrid View

Cool Performance Window Tinting

PWT was supposed to be one of the vendors at Chapterfest; unfortunately they couldn't attend our event. The owner extended to our chapter a 20% discount on all of the services they offer as long as you show your BMWCCA membership card. They are located in Columbia, MD and their link is atteched to this page. http://performancewindowtinting.com/
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Most excellent. I just sent them a request for a quote. Need to get Cary's new car tinted and now seems like the perfect time.
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    Most excellent. I just sent them a request for a quote. Need to get Cary's new car tinted and now seems like the perfect time.
    Coolness, tell Clayton I said hello and remind him that you're a NCC Club member. I'm planning on taking Cheryl's car in next week for her tint.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Actually I got their quote. It was for $220, which was supposed to include the discount. I later found a quote I got from them in July (without mentioning I was a member) for the same job at $169. WTF? I'm glad I kept my older e-mail quote from them. Geez...
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Thread Information