I was recently hired by a company called CaerVision. They do digital media systems for doctor's offices (HD video systems that are located in the waiting areas. The content is primarily patient education, location specific info, and advertising. The systems are internet based for uploading of content. We can produce the content in-house or upload any customer-acquired content per the customer's specifications.).

My job is to branch out into other markets. We're looking at the following industries:

automotive
-Oil Change Places
-Service Centers
-Dealerships
*Content catered to entertain and educate customers as well as up-sell of services
Fitness
-systems placed in work-out areas
-systems in locker-rooms
*primarily designed to increase member retention, sell supplements and products, and increase participation in other fitness programs provided within the facility.
Travel
-systems in travel agent's windows to advertise specials, destinations, etc.
-Selling advertising for other businesses (non-competing)
-Advertising for Cruise Lines the agent represents
Dining
-Fast Food
-Bars
-Sit-down style restaurants.
*primarily used to entice customers to buy higher-end products (better margin), drink specials, special of the day (with pics), etc.

In each of these markets I'm looking for people who are really in-the-know to sit down with and help me to develop a strategy to really break in and make our presence known. I'm NOT looking to sell the systems to your contacts. I'm only looking for some content development ideas and marketing ideas. (that said, if you want to buy one we can work out a great deal to help us get started in the market)

George Bauer
CearVision, Inc.

240-997-8537