Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Official ChapterFest 2009 Picture Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Official ChapterFest 2009 Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777
    Lucky you I haven't found one yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by evil_twin
    Sigh, I only found 2 pictures of my car...
    Give me a bit more! If you autocrossed I'm almost positive I got one. It might be a bit since I still have over 1000 pics to sort through...getting on that now...

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Give me a bit more! If you autocrossed I'm almost positive I got one. It might be a bit since I still have over 1000 pics to sort through...getting on that now...

~Katie

lol, I wasn't implying that you need to hurry up.

And they're up! Enjoy guys!

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/98016...65399410_F79Yt

~Katie

great pictures as always! Thanks Katie!

Katie ROX

WOO Katie, you're awsome. First autox pics of me

Katie,

This is the owner of the silver (w/black racing stripe) Z4..thanks for the pix on page 51...kwl.

Ron

Thanks and you're welcome. I like taking pics at the events...it lets me contribute something. There's a ton of them this time although they're mostly autocross. Sorry to you guys in the afternoon - I stayed under the tent so I could stay dry!

~Katie

thanks for the boat load of pics! nice shots!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Thanks Katie! You got some great ones.

Thread Information