Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Top 10 Reasons For Free Entry At Chapterfest

Thread: (2009) Top 10 Reasons For Free Entry At Chapterfest

Hybrid View

Go to Red Hot and Blue and try to get BUFFET FOOD/DRINK & a SHIRT for $10. SERIOUSLY, everyone who complained should just go to a soup kitchen or something

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Go to Red Hot and Blue and try to get BUFFET FOOD/DRINK & a SHIRT for $10. SERIOUSLY, everyone who complained should just go to a soup kitchen or something
    The #8 complaint came from the guy driving the Porsche Cayenne (GTS model as I was told). You mean you can drive a spiffy car like that and are struggling to cough up a measly $10 bucks? Get outta here!

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerfrau View Post
    The #8 complaint came from the guy driving the Porsche Cayenne (GTS model as I was told). You mean you can drive a spiffy car like that and are struggling to cough up a measly $10 bucks? Get outta here!
    That's embarassing cuz I know exactly who that is lol. I'm surprised he didn't drop my name.

That's embarassing cuz I know exactly who that is lol. I'm surprised he didn't drop my name.
    If I recall correctly, his friend in the passenger seat coughed up the (2) $5 bills for him after he gave us a hard time. I just couldn't believe it.
    But, in the end, he REALLY wanted to get in.

If I recall correctly, his friend in the passenger seat coughed up the (2) $5 bills for him after he gave us a hard time. I just couldn't believe it.
    But, in the end, he REALLY wanted to get in.
    Heh... that's retarded. The friend was asian I'm assuming?

Not sure, can't remember.

There was only one Black GTS there...

It's ok.. my friend with the RX-8 tried to get in for free also. He wound up paying also.

Quote Originally Posted by bogdan View Post
    There was only one Black GTS there...

It's ok.. my friend with the RX-8 tried to get in for free also. He wound up paying also.
    Oh, so you're "The Bogdan" that someone mentioned. Man! there was A LOT of name-dropping yesterday. Actually, 2 separate cars name-dropped "The Bogdan" on us. I believe one guy was about to call you on his cell phone, but he changed his mind at the last minute when we called his bluff. I think it was your name, but I'm only 50% sure. It could have been <insert board member name> instead. Anyways, it was a hilarious 1-hour stint up there at the entry gate. I felt like the club bouncer up there.

***NOTE TO JONATHON for 2010*** Please bring red velvet rope next year.

Hey, maybe the penny pinching is how he was eventually able to afford the GTS!

Thread Information