Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) ChapterFest AutoX Results Posted
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) ChapterFest AutoX Results Posted

(2009) ChapterFest AutoX Results Posted

Thank you! Very happy with my 50.999 in my stock 06 325xi!!! I can't wait to ditch the 16x7 runflats next year.

An S2000 won Showroom 1, with a Boxter slotting in sixth

Also, a 2006 M Coupe in T2 that seems to belong in T1
    Last edited by ronh21; 09-27-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Thumbs up Chapter DIYer Second in Class

Waytogo, car 203! Second in class!

In addition to obvious driver skill, perhaps your DIY efforts at preventative maintenance et al are helping to keep you at the front.

Slainte,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    An S2000 won Showroom 1, with a Boxter slotting in sixth

Also, a 2006 M Coupe in T2 that seems to belong in T1
    Also, I believe the M5 in S1 should be in S2.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Quote Originally Posted by Munchenman2 View Post
    Waytogo, car 203! Second in class!

In addition to obvious driver skill, perhaps your DIY efforts at preventative maintenance et al are helping to keep you at the front.

Slainte,
    Alan

Thanks Alan!

However, my driving skill remains in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFU3b...e=channel_page

I went too fast through the back gates and missed one of the gates for an 'off course' on that run, you can hear it called on the video. At that point I just thought I'd have some fun and go entirely too fast through the slalom section, and earn my 'captain backwards' nickname again.

Bogdan remains the big dog to beat. I can never touch his times.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Somehow I went off course on runs 1,2 and 4. But from the times that I heard, the 3rd was still my fastest. But I got videos of all 4 of my runs, and I can't for the life of me see where I went off. If I didn't see it at the time, I don't know what I'd see different now.. who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by steamedturtle View Post
    Somehow I went off course on runs 1,2 and 4. But from the times that I heard, the 3rd was still my fastest. But I got videos of all 4 of my runs, and I can't for the life of me see where I went off. If I didn't see it at the time, I don't know what I'd see different now.. who knows.
    Want to post one? Maybe we can see it.

Did anyone notice the gray E92 M3 going off course every run? It didn't look like he wanted to slow down around the islands because he just ignored a gate or two that was meant for slowing vehicles down on every run. I thought his disregard for the course design was rather ridiculous.

I figured it out. I took the left entrance to slalom, but in my brain, I thought I took the right entrance. So I did the exit wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by steamedturtle View Post
    What was your car number, I have a few more videos I haven't posted yet. I can check what I have.

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

damn just .6sec from FTD...closest to FTD I've been ever probably. Had a blast at the event, really well organized. Wish I could have made previous BMW events. Looks like my dad's going to join the club now lol.

my in-car vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Q3MHNO26A

Thanks for a good event!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    damn just .6sec from FTD...closest to FTD I've been ever probably. Had a blast at the event, really well organized. Wish I could have made previous BMW events. Looks like my dad's going to join the club now lol.

my in-car vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Q3MHNO26A

Thanks for a good event!
    We're considering making the non-bmw class next year an SCCA PAX class too

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    We're considering making the non-bmw class next year an SCCA PAX class too
    If I were PAXed better(I'm on street tires but their rating is just less than 210...) I would have had FTD for PAX. Makes me wish I had some R-Compounds laying around for these events.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    If I were PAXed better(I'm on street tires but their rating is just less than 210...) I would have had FTD for PAX. Makes me wish I had some R-Compounds laying around for these events.
    Out of curiosity, what do you have done to that Civic?

Thread Information