Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Chapterfest 2009 Autocross #7 Videos

Thread: (2009) Chapterfest 2009 Autocross #7 Videos

(2009) Chapterfest 2009 Autocross #7 Videos

Here are some videos of Chapterfest 2009 Autocross #7, mostly from the second heat. Your car number starts the title and some videos may have more than one car.

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...30&view=videos

-Joe

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

Quote Originally Posted by slick230 View Post
    Here are some videos of Chapterfest 2009 Autocross #7, mostly from the second heat. Your car number starts the title and some videos may have more than one car.

Enjoy...

-Joe
    Thanks for posting these videos, great job!
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Thanks for posting these videos, great job!
    +1, first time I have seen what it looks like from the outside. Thanks again.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by slick230 View Post

Enjoy...

-Joe
    Thank you VERY much. I've never heard the exhaust when I'm flogging it from outside ...

Thanks for all the vids slick230. My car looks soooo slow from the outside.

Two vids from the car:

run # 2 50.3 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq0aLQ_wXhM

run #4 49.7 sec. +2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzWtNQg0U7E

Thanks man. Wish you had gotten my 49 sec run instead of my sideways -> backwards run, but beggars can't be choosers.

I like that you called it 203 Stalled. Hehe, could have at least said 203 Backwards.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Thanks man. Wish you had gotten my 49 sec run instead of my sideways -
    49? Is that how we round 49.919 these days?
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

It was in the 49's!

Ask the drag strip guys, they've been doing that for years. A 10.9 second run = a 10 second car.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Cool thanks for the vids, my gf (Alex) was 207, too bad you didn't get the whole spin!

Here is are 2 vid links. The first is my runs 1 thru 3, I did't post run 4 because I forgot to turn off ASC then tried turning it off while driving and really hosed the run. In run 1 I power shifted into second and you can here my engine revving due to clutch slippage. Run one was my fastest but I got a finish cone and was DNFd. Run 3 was my fasted qualified run even with a cone. I got a cone every run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd7ALA25ZSE

Vid link 2 is the cruise around from the finish thru the Show n Shine to the starting grid. Just some sight seeing. A commentary in the second return to the grid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbNGW_iu6Wk

Joe

Thread Information