Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Summer Tour 2009
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Summer Tour 2009

Talking Summer Tour 2009

Summer Tour - Aug 22 and 23
    Reservation is now open.

Saturday start at a BMW Dealer, Saturday lunch at a farm, Saturday afternoon at a huge vineyard, Saturday night at a Hilton, Sunday morning visit an armored vehicle museum.

All the information and registration forms are under CHAPTER PROGRAMS - TOURS - UPCOMING EVENTS

REGISTER NOW!!!!

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Cool

I've already registered for me and my beautiful associate member Cheryl. I can't wait, thanks Bob for your tremendous support to the club.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Red face

I am tired of missing tours! We will be there (I hope).
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Talking We are at 10 Cars....

That's not nearly enough to mess up local traffic......

Gonna be a great two day tour.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Cool

Well arighty then... Cheryl and I have registered for our room at the Hilton for the summer tour. Rooms are filling up; register soon...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Hey my parents are going and so am I. Somebody say fresh duck???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img152.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	758  
    Last edited by roxstuff; 07-09-2009 at 09:46 AM.
    John Rock

follow the E30 track car build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

Red face Rocco - bring Kibbles

Rocco - your Aunt Miriam and I traveled the Summer Tour route this weekend. We checked out the ducks at Friendly Farm. They might let you in their pond, but most of them looked bigger than you are. And, the geese and swans at the Hilton Estate are downright mean,....

So, tell your dad to pack you a meal...you ain't likely to have duck....

The rest of us will have plenty of food, wine, and fun. The hotel has given me an additional block of rooms, so, everyone register NOW for the Summer Tour 2009.

There will be a wedding in the hotel the night we are there. Our band of merry tourers might try to get that photographer to do a group shot....Instead of a graduation picture.

Sponge Bob
    Bob Stern

So, tell your dad to pack you a meal...you ain't likely to have duck....

The rest of us will have plenty of food, wine, and fun.

HAHAHA yeah Rocco and I saw your message this morning.

But beware he is a "Morkie" you know - a fearless critter chaser of all kinds, sizes, speeds, and genders. He is an equal opportunity critter chaser.

And irresponsible beyond belief . . .
    What car coming? I am going to chase that squirrel over there?
    What that isn't a BIG dog? You say it is a deer? What is a deer, I betcha I can take him.
    Whoa look at that HUGE dog, let me at him - what did you say . . a horse - who cares let me at em.
    Whatta ya mean cats have claws that cut, scrape and hurt and make me bleed? Let me at that little white fur ball.

BUT no duck chasing HUMMMMM. And mean ones at that? Sounds like a challenge has been issued?

Just kidding. Rocco is "NEVER" allowed off his lead which is usually firmly wrapped around my wrist.
    He is a wild hair and that is one of the reasons why we get along so well.

He also has a special surprise to show you and his new Aunt Miriam on the next tour, but no hints I am sworn to secrecy.

See you . . . .
    John Rock

follow the E30 track car build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

Exclamation Update!!!

25 Cars - 40 people staying at the hotel - and ducks in the pond for Rocco.

How can you NOT go to the web site, register now for Summer Tour 2009, and join us?

Hotel rooms still exist at our special price.

Questions - call or email 410-602-0175

Sponge Bob
    Bob Stern

Question We have 25 hotel rooms

and almost 30 cars on the tour.

Anyone can't make up their mind? I will hold another 10 rooms.....
    Bob Stern

I'm in. But I won't make it to the armored vehicle museum on APG. Instead, I will be visiting some friends in the area I hadn't seen since high school.

BTW, if you're a HHonors member, you may be able to upgrade your room to one on their executive (concierge) floor for a few bucks more.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

I just signed up for Saturday's events, looks like its going to be a good time. How many cars do we have signed up so far?

Fernando.

Wink Lots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1M3ANM3 View Post
    I just signed up for Saturday's events, looks like its going to be a good time. How many cars do we have signed up so far?

Fernando.
    But never enough - HOTEL room reservations at our special rate close on August 1....

HINT!!!!
    Bob Stern

I made a last minute reservation with the hotel and got the discount I haven't signed up for the event though because I need to figure out how to make my gf an associate member...

Anyone going that's around my age? I'm 24, gf is 23.

Cool What do you miss by not joining an NCC tour?

Besides PERFECT weather - it only rained at night when we were inside the hotel - here are some of the critical BMW issues discussed in the bar after dinner....

a. What does it really mean when the tour instruction says "RIGHT out of the restaurant". ((4 of our group went LEFT))
    b. What do you see in your rear view mirror when the blonde passenger in the blue convertible behind you is reaching into the back seat to straighten out a cooler that has overturned, and she is wearing a dress?

You missed a great time.
    Bob Stern

Thread Information