Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need Gate Volunteers For ChapterFest! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need Gate Volunteers For ChapterFest!

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    Me and Lindsey should probably be able to fill inn the gaps. I just need time to run AutoX and load the car on the trailer afterwards.
    Let's see if we get any more volunteers for the afternoon. The good thing is that it REALLY slows down after 12:00 and the gate is right by the typical showcase turn.

If a newb can help, I can work the 2 PM slot. Have never been to one of these affairs before though.

Jim Van Dyke

After my run it should't be a problem for me.

Marlon

Quote Originally Posted by JimInAnnVa View Post
    If a newb can help, I can work the 2 PM slot. Have never been to one of these affairs before though.

Jim Van Dyke
    Great ... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by setpole View Post
    After my run it should't be a problem for me.

Marlon
    Thanks Marlon. Not sure if you'll be done at three, but you can head over after you're done running.

Thread Information