Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need Gate Volunteers For ChapterFest! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need Gate Volunteers For ChapterFest!

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Put me down for 10:00 - 11:00
    Gotcha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by swansons View Post
    Put me down for the 8-9 slot. I believe I requested a morning AutoX heat.
    8-9 is all filled. I put you down instead for the 11-12 slot as you should be done running by then and you can easily see the course from the registration tent if you want to watch. We'll call it the hour of the Scott's.

Quote Originally Posted by busterhax View Post
    Hey, Jonathan, I would be happy to do 9-10. I am doing the afternoon heat and am leaving manassas at 7:15 so I should have plenty of time to kill.

Let me know,
    Kyle
    Thanks Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I plan to be there 9-9:30 so can help in any way prior to parking cars for the show & shine.
    I'm sure you're going to have your hands full with the S&S. And it looks like we have the morning taken care of!

You can put me down for one of the early PM slots, Jonathan...assuming my AutoX time didn't slip into the PM. Cheers.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    You can put me down for one of the early PM slots, Jonathan...assuming my AutoX time didn't slip into the PM. Cheers.

Jim
    Thanks Jim!

still quite a few afternoon slots available...anyone else?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    still quite a few afternoon slots available...anyone else?
    Please???

I don't want have to put Bogdan out there with a coconut bra and hula skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Please???

well, now that you say that....i'd rather see Bogdan out there lol
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Please???

Jonathon, you're breaking my heart. I can work a double-shift if necessary. Put me down for 1-2 as well. Millie

The kid can do 1300-1400 and 1400-1500 if no one else volunteers. Hell, put me in where ya need me coach.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I'll be there at 8! It's great to see everyone here stepping up to the plate. That's really gratifying to be associated with people who will stand up and do their part. I bet Jonathan appreciates that too.
    -Roy

Put me in for 1-2pm.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Put me in for 1-2pm.

Joe
    Thanks Joe!

Me and Lindsey should probably be able to fill inn the gaps. I just need time to run AutoX and load the car on the trailer afterwards.

Thread Information