Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need Gate Volunteers For ChapterFest!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need Gate Volunteers For ChapterFest!

Need Gate Volunteers For ChapterFest!

Hi All!

To ensure a speedy check-in for all attendees, we are looking for 18 volunteers to work check-in. It's an easy job checking in everyone and gives a great opportunity to meet people. We appreciate your assistance. And for the autocrossers, this is a great opportunity for an easy worker assignment. Please reply to this thread with your first and last name so I can add you to the list. Thanks!

08:00 - 09:00: Wes Norman (AutoX)
    08:00 - 09:00: Roy Morris (AutoX)
    09:00 - 10:00: Lindsey Skandsen
    09:00 - 10:00: Kyle Knudsen (AutoX)
    10:00 - 11:00: Anders Skandsen (AutoX)
    10:00 - 11:00: Zach Pullins
    11:00 - 12:00: Scott McFadden (AutoX)
    11:00 - 12:00: Scott Swanson (AutoX)
    12:00 - 01:00: Millie Spencer (AutoX)
    12:00 - 01:00: Mazen Eleryan (AutoX)
    01:00 - 02:00: Jim Dunlap (AutoX)
    01:00 - 02:00: Joe Brannon (AutoX)
    02:00 - 03:00: Jim Van Dyke
    02:00 - 03:00: Krista Baines (AutoX)
    03:00 - 04:00: Marlon Spencer (AutoX)
    03:00 - 04:00:
    04:00 - 05:00:
    04:00 - 05:00:
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 09-24-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Wes Norman 8-9am. Have the AutoX numbers and times been assigned yet? If I'm not running till afternoon I might have to change times.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Wes Norman 8-9am. Have the AutoX numbers and times been assigned yet? If I'm not running till afternoon I might have to change times.
    Wes, I'll be assigning numbers, etc. later in the week. We will need to rebalance the heats before posting. (Morning is too heavy.)

I have you down for the AM, so the time that you listed works great.

Thanks.

Me and Lindsey will work. Earlier the better.

Put me in, Coach. Prior to my AX run, whenever that is.
    -Roy Morris

What time is the 2nd run of AutoX at?

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Wes, I'll be assigning numbers, etc. later in the week. We will need to rebalance the heats before posting. (Morning is too heavy.)

I have you down for the AM, so the time that you listed works great.

Thanks.
    Great thanks!!!

Put me down for 10:00 - 11:00
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Put me down for the 8-9 slot. I believe I requested a morning AutoX heat.
    Scott

Hey, Jonathan, I would be happy to do 9-10. I am doing the afternoon heat and am leaving manassas at 7:15 so I should have plenty of time to kill.

Let me know,
    Kyle

I plan to be there 9-9:30 so can help in any way prior to parking cars for the show & shine.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I'll do 11-12 if you want to switch me to the PM auto-x session.

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    Me and Lindsey will work. Earlier the better.
    Thanks, I have you both down!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Put me in, Coach. Prior to my AX run, whenever that is.
    -Roy Morris
    Roy,

I'm putting you down for 8-9 am. You'll be busy with AutoX after that and I don't want you to miss the opportunity to walk the course.

Quote Originally Posted by evil_twin View Post
    What time is the 2nd run of AutoX at?
    All times are approximate: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...apterfest-2009

Thread Information