Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Frederick/NOVA Caravan to Chapterfest

Thread: Frederick/NOVA Caravan to Chapterfest

Frederick/NOVA Caravan to Chapterfest

I am organizing a caravan leaving for Chapterfest between 7:00 AM and 7:15 AM so we can get there for the first AutoX registration. We will meet in the Costco parking lot just off of route 85.

Directions:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...8&z=13&iwloc=A

Any takers yet? Fun route looks good. If you wanted to, you could spice up the beginning a bit by going 144 to Ijamsville road to Prices distillery road to 80 to 27 into Damascus. Lots of curves and that time in the morning no traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by iflyga View Post
    any takers yet? Fun route looks good. If you wanted to, you could spice up the beginning a bit by going 144 to ijamsville road to prices distillery road to 80 to 27 into damascus. Lots of curves and that time in the morning no traffic.

+1

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

Quote Originally Posted by iflyga View Post
    Any takers yet? Fun route looks good. If you wanted to, you could spice up the beginning a bit by going 144 to Ijamsville road to Prices distillery road to 80 to 27 into Damascus. Lots of curves and that time in the morning no traffic.

Also, if you follow the fun route on this map, which is similar to what ifyga was saying...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...6,0.41851&z=12

we can combine the Frederick/NOVA and Columbia/Baltimore Caravans at the park and ride.

From the park and ride we can just take 29N to 32E and continue with your planned routed to the stadium.

Hell, I may just go the Frederick from Columbia just to drive that in the morning!
    Last edited by slick230; 09-22-2009 at 06:20 AM.

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

how many people are going? I might show up..

This is confirmed? Costco at 7:00?

I'm in the afternoon autocross so my enthusiasm has greatly reduced for a 7am departure from Costco. I look forward to meeting you all there later in the day. I could be open for a caravan back towards Frederick when the event is winding down.

Got a cell phone # Surfer? I'm thinkin' bout hookin up with y'all but may be a tad late.

I'm at costco now if anyone is checkng this

Will be here till 730 or 8 if someone calls or posts

Thread Information