Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Moving to DC from STL - long term storage?

Thread: Moving to DC from STL - long term storage?

Moving to DC from STL - long term storage?

Greeting all. I'm moving to DC in a few weeks from St. Louis, an apartment on Capitol Hill. I'm looking forward to getting to know the local BMW community. My current ride is a 1989 635CSi 5-speed manual, but I've owned 4 other Bimmers in my time. Hopefully I added a picture of my car below.

I'm looking for long term storage, or at least secured storage, for my car. I don't plan on using it much over the next year or so. I'd love to store it in the city but that may be too expensive, so I'm also looking out further. I have family in Williamsburg and am looking there, too. If you know of any options I'd appreciate the assist.

Thanks,
    -NEK, St. Louis

You can store it at my house, as long as you leave the keys and don't mind me driving it

On a serious note ... storage around DC is EXPENSIVE. Plan on spending $150+ per month for a parking space. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

If anyone happens to have a big garage, storage facility, etc. and would be interested in renting a spot please let me know. I would be open to that if things worked out. I plan on accessing the car only a few time over the next year, so it doesn't need to be near DC.

-NEK, St. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by nek View Post
    If anyone happens to have a big garage, storage facility, etc. and would be interested in renting a spot please let me know. I would be open to that if things worked out. I plan on accessing the car only a few time over the next year, so it doesn't need to be near DC.

-NEK, St. Louis
    I know AtSpeed MotorSports in Hanover, MD can but I am not sure how much it would cost.

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

Thread Information