Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
CHAPTERFEST 2009!!!! Register now
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CHAPTERFEST 2009!!!! Register now

CHAPTERFEST 2009!!!! Register now

By now, hopefully everyone has heard of our BIGGEST event of the year - ChapterFest 2009. It will be held on Sat, Sept 26th at Bowie BaySox Stadium (rain or shine). It is open to EVERYONE; CCA members, non-members, and all car/bike enthusiasts are welcomed!!!

For those of you who did not attend last year's mega event, we had more than 400+ people and we're shooting for well over 500 this year. ChapterFest will highlight many of our programs coming together into one huge event: autocross, concours, social, and more.

There will be a morning and afternoon autocross for your viewing pleasure or better yet, signup to participate!!! A Show and Shine will also take place in the morning, so get there early to join, watch, and/or judge.

In addition, we'll have various vendors providing services such as paintless dent removal and mobile detailing. We're also providing a fantastic lunch as well as the comraderie of many others who love anything with a motor and wheels.

We have invited all CCA chapters up and down the East Coast as they head to OktoberFest in Atlanta, as well as many of the local clubs from around the area (Porsche, Mercedes, BMW Bikers, etc). Spread the word, gather up the friends/family, and come on out for a great time!!!

Please register via our homepage:http://www.nccbmwcca.org/

You can also join one of the local caravans in one of these threads:
    Fredericksburg, VA - http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=5421
    Baltimore/Columbia, MD - http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=5460

I think we're still looking for someone to lead a Frederick, MD caravan, so if anyone is interested, please PM me.

A schedule of daily events will be posted soon.

SEE POST #16 FOR MORE LAST MINUTE CHAPTERFEST INFORMATION
    Last edited by pseto; 09-23-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

still a lot more Autox and Show & Shine spots available for ChapterFest. register ASAP!!!!

also, online registration is the ONLY way to guarantee your official ChapterFest t-shirt

Cool Chapterfest General information!

Just sharing a little information with the masses; please include in your planning the following items. Folding chairs or a blanket and an umbrella or canopy for shade as there is limited shade at the stadium. Lastly I would consider a cooler with some extra beverages. Think of this event in terms of tailgating and you will have no issues or concerns. Just my two and a half cents worth. See you there!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Just sharing a little information with the masses; please include in your planning the following items. Folding chairs or a blanket and an umbrella or canopy for shade as there is limited shade at the stadium. Lastly I would consider a cooler with some extra beverages. Think of this event in terms of tailgating and you will have no issues or concerns. Just my two and a half cents worth. See you there!
    Good call!

We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Unhappy Unable to register for ChapterFest

I tried to register for general admission and show/shine this morning but received message that online registration is no longer accepted. Is this true? If this is the case, can I still participate as a "walk on" for the show/shine event? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    I tried to register for general admission and show/shine this morning but received message that online registration is no longer accepted. Is this true? If this is the case, can I still participate as a "walk on" for the show/shine event? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
    We needed to cut it off for our T-Shirt order. Walk-ups are fine!

Walkup info

Thanks for the quick follow-up and info. Looking forward to it!

I know I shouldn't have waited but I ran into the same problem this morning while trying to register for the autocross. I understand the cutoff for the t-shirts, but I would really like to partake in the autocross, regardless of not getting a free t-shirt. The site shows 7 spots open, but walk-ups are not allowed. Is there any way I can get registered?

Help please, even if I don't own a TRUE BMW.

Oh yeah, and am I correct in assuming that the admission fee and autocross fee are separate, and that I must pay both?
    Last edited by D-Unit; 09-21-2009 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
    I know I shouldn't have waited but I ran into the same problem this morning while trying to register for the autocross. I understand the cutoff for the t-shirts, but I would really like to partake in the autocross, regardless of not getting a free t-shirt. The site shows 7 spots open, but walk-ups are not allowed. Is there any way I can get registered?

Help please, even if I don't own a TRUE BMW.

Oh yeah, and am I correct in assuming that the admission fee and autocross fee are separate, and that I must pay both?
    Autocross fee includes general admission.

Please check your PM's.

Is general admission online registration closed? I forgot to pay for my gf

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbmw View Post
    Is general admission online registration closed? I forgot to pay for my gf
    yes online regsitration is closed, walkups only now

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    yes online regsitration is closed, walkups only now
    Thanks Paul, I got an email from Oscar asking me why he couldn't register for general admission. Could this somehow be reflected on the website if it hasn't already. Peace
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Thanks Paul, I got an email from Oscar asking me why he couldn't register for general admission. Could this somehow be reflected on the website if it hasn't already. Peace
    All the online registration links have already been removed ...

If you have already registered and would like to bring someone, does that person just pay when they arrive with you?

Quote Originally Posted by 3driver View Post
    If you have already registered and would like to bring someone, does that person just pay when they arrive with you?
    Correct ... they will just be a walk-up registration.

Thread Information