Posted by: MPowerCrazy

Description: SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. For sale: 2002 M Coupe, Sapphire Black paint with black leather interior, 53,046 miles. Has the S54 engine with 314 bhp, 250 torque. Only approximately 340 M Coupes were produced in 2002 for the North American market. Meticulously maintained with all records, including original window-sticker and brochure. I am the second owner. The car is beautiful and is always garaged -- it goes from my garage at home to my garage at work. Modifications include Super Sprint stainless exhaust, Turner cross-drilled brake rotors, stainless brakelines, Whalen shift knob, rear wiper delete (original wiper in box), rear Bilstein Heavy Duty shocks with Rouge Engineering rear shock mounts, and aluminum race pedals. Installed Goodyear F1 tires (they have 4000 miles on them). Since I've owned the car I have had the following work done: Replaced connecting rod bearing (by BMW Dealer, not because they needed to be, but for piece of mind), Valves adjusted, rebuilt front and rear brake calipers. Replaced clutch (Sachs) and pilot bearing, and remilled flywheel. I change the oil (Castrol 10w60) every 4,000 miles and have an oil sample tested by Blackstone Labs (I have all the reports, which are excellent). I also change the transmission oil and differential oil (Redline), coolant (BMW), and brake fluid (ATE Super Blue) regularly. The subframe is in perfect condition. Not a dent or ding on the body, and the shasow-finish Roadstar wheels look fresh from the factory. This car is well known to BMW CCA members in the National Capital Chapter. Except for typical road rash on the front bumper she is nearly perfect. It has a clean Carfax (I have a copy), and a clean Tile (which I have in my safe). Call me at 703-518-6564 (work), 703-883-1115 (home) or e-mail me at gspoliquin@cox.net for more information. I am asking $25,495. I am located in McLean, Virginia. Thanks, Jerry Poliquin

More...