Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
11/1 Fall Golf outing - Lake Presidential - NEW DATE AGAIN!!!

Thread: 11/1 Fall Golf outing - Lake Presidential - NEW DATE AGAIN!!!

11/1 Fall Golf outing - Lake Presidential - NEW DATE AGAIN!!!

Registration is currently open for our Fall golf outing at Lake Presidential in Upper Marlboro, MD.

See the link below for more information and registration:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...=com_eventlist

First come, first serve. Only the first 32 people who are FULLY registered (includes payment) will be admitted. All previous golf outings have been sold out, so register ASAP to ensure your spot.

***Update: This outing has been postponed due to inclement weather, and will be held Sun, Nov 1st at 11am
    Last edited by pseto; 10-27-2009 at 08:20 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul:

Thanks for organizing this outing. I've registered and the check is in the mail.
    Last edited by My2005_745Li; 09-01-2009 at 12:41 PM.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

we've filled up more than half the spots so far...please register ASAP to ensure yourself a spot and avoid the waitlist !!!

We have less than 10 spots available for our Fall golf outing at Lake Presidential. I have secured dedicated parking, so signup ASAP to avoid the waitlist!!!

less than 5 spots are now available and all payments are due by this Thur, Oct 1st. signup ASAP using the link above.

bump...a few more spots opened up, please register ASAP before I open it to non-members.

i may also need a volunteer to help with registration and picture taking. it won't take but a few hours of your time and i'll get you a golf cart to ride around in. you can even stay for dinner if you'd like.
    Last edited by pseto; 10-05-2009 at 12:03 PM.

only 2 more spots available and 1 volunteer needed for our 10/17 golf outing...anyone else before I close registration this weekend?

***Update: This outing has been postponed due to inclement weather, and will be held Sat, Oct 24th at 1pm

There are still a few spots available, so please register using the link above.

Smile BMW Golf Tournament, Oct. 24th

Glad to see that common sense prevailed on Sat. I guess that you want us out there at 12 p.m. to register, etc. See you on Saturday.

Dennis

You guys didn't play?!?!?

My work golf outing in Carroll County, MD still happened in the beautiful 39 degree, 20+ mph winds, rainy weather last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    You guys didn't play?!?!?

My work golf outing in Carroll County, MD still happened in the beautiful 39 degree, 20+ mph winds, rainy weather last Saturday.
    i was able to whine and complain enough to have them re-schedule, especially since probably only 10 people would have shown up now i just have to hope the weather is decent this Sat.

i still have 1 or 2 spots available if you wanna play. autox in the AM and golf in the PM. the course is actually pretty close to Bowie (less than 8 miles south on Rt 301)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats64 View Post
    Glad to see that common sense prevailed on Sat. I guess that you want us out there at 12 p.m. to register, etc. See you on Saturday.

Dennis
    yes, everyone get there at 12pm noon so we can get everyone registered, hit some practice balls, and get situated for a 1pm shotgun start.

the course went out of its way to not only re-schedule our event, but to alter the tee sheet so our group can have a shotgun start. i was very grateful they did that for us, since contractually they didn't have to do any of that for us.

Well, we were RAINED OUT once again this past Saturday, so we'll hopefully try one more time this Sunday. Due to a few cancellations, I have a few select spots available, so please use the link above to register.

Both members and/or non-members are welcomed, so grab a friend and come on out and have some fun

sorry, it took so long, but pictures from our golf outing are now available. see link below

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/a...bum_view_click

Thread Information