Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Sept 10th NCC Columbia Social 6p - New Location - Champps!!!

Thread: Sept 10th NCC Columbia Social 6p - New Location - Champps!!!

Sept 10th NCC Columbia Social 6p - New Location - Champps!!!

We are back to an old Columbia favorite - Champps at Columbia Mall. This has always our biggest and best social, and I expect nothing less.

We'll park on the top floor of the parking garage directly behind Champps; near the AMC movie theatre, Cheesecake Factory, and Nordstroms.

Champps Columbia
    10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
    Columbia, MD 21044
    (443) 367-0333

http://champps.com/default.aspx?tabid=267

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p and go inside by 7pm

Please RSVP below so I can get an accurate headcount; discuss here http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=5485

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/calendar....&day=2009-9-10

Please RSVP at the link above so we can get an accurate headcount
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump for tomorrow night's fun at our new location...Champps at Columbia Mall. We'll meet at 6p on the top floor of the parking garage and go inside at 7p.

anyone else joining? please RSVP at the link above

Champs Social

It's been a long time since I have been out for an NCC event so I think I will come out and get re-aquainted with the gang.

Quote Originally Posted by ROAMER View Post
    It's been a long time since I have been out for an NCC event so I think I will come out and get re-aquainted with the gang.
    great!!! make sure to RSVP

last bump for tonight's meet...hopefully the rain will stay away, but if not, we'll meet on the 2nd floor of the parking garage.

see you all there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    last bump for tonight's meet...hopefully the rain will stay away, but if not, we'll meet on the 2nd floor of the parking garage.

see you all there!!!
    Been awhile since I have been to Columbia Mall, so if it's not raining, the meeting spot is on the top level? If raining, 2nd level.

Quote Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
    Been awhile since I have been to Columbia Mall, so if it's not raining, the meeting spot is on the top level? If raining, 2nd level.
    yep, that's the plan

another excellent turnout and great time tonight. we had about 42 people & 30+ cars (and less than 10 RSVPs lol) and we took over most of the top level of the garage once again. nice to meet a few new faces tonight too

i'll make sure we have the entire top level the next few months we're at Champps. not sure why they sat others up there when they said they'd reserved it all for us (i think they got the message though).

Cool

Amazing turn-out and a great time had by all. It was really good to meet some of the new members and of course reuniote with the usual suspects. Thanks Paul for taking the social program to the next level. I can't wait til next week at Orange Ball. See you there...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I was thinking the same as Zchild and thought I would post my personal thanks for a great evening. The weather was nice, even if a bit cool and the new location was very nice. I slid out a little early so that I could watch the Ravens game at home, but it was a great night.

Paul, not sure if you hear this enough, but you do a fine job arranging these socials. I can only imagine all the work that must go into getting something like this set up. I'm sure others feel the same, but take it from this newbie, THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
    I was thinking the same as Zchild and thought I would post my personal thanks for a great evening. The weather was nice, even if a bit cool and the new location was very nice. I slid out a little early so that I could watch the Ravens game at home, but it was a great night.

Paul, not sure if you hear this enough, but you do a fine job arranging these socials. I can only imagine all the work that must go into getting something like this set up. I'm sure others feel the same, but take it from this newbie, THANK YOU.
    thanks, its a lot of fun setting uo these events, but you're right, it can be time comsuming. if i only got paid by the hour.....

its really rewarding we have good turnouts and when i can tell people are having a great time. lobbying for the job?

man... can't believe I missed this
    sounds like it was a lot of fun though!

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    lobbying for the job?
    Not really. Sorry. I do so much planning in my regular job, that I'm sure I would spontaneously combust. I just like to show appreciation for a job well done.

It is probably way to late to set it up, but I am on the Champs mailing list and got the latest mailing that talks of the fights being broadcast at Champs this weekend with a $10 cover. In the future, assuming we got advance notice, we may have people interested in such events and would like to partake with other Bimmer owners. If so, maybe Champs would reserve the elevated area for us. Just thinkin'.

Thread Information