Posted by: freedomgli

Description: I've been holding onto my Alpine Weiss 635CSi parts car with the intention of fixing it up. Unfortunately, I haven't found the time or the desire to work on it in the past year and I'm thinking it may be time to move on. Right now it's serving as a container for a bunch of other car parts. You know how if you haven't worn an article of clothing in over a year you're supposed to give it to goodwill? Well, I'm trying to find a good home for the parts car. The good: M30B35 motor, steering box, factory LSD (3.25?), rust free doors, hood, nose, and trunk lid, all window glass, vgc chrome trim around the windshield (rare and $$$), steering column, keys, title in my name. The bad: the car was picked over pretty good by the previous owner, rusty front/rear fenders and sills, missing radiator, relays, interior, blown auto transmission, it has no wheels and is sitting on a dolly right now. I figure I basically have 3 choices: part it out myself (not likely and not very interested), buy some cheap wheels so it rolls and try to sell it for a few hundred bucks more, or see if someone will come get the car as is. I'd really like to make room in my garage to work on my motorcycle projects and it would be great if I could find someone who has an actual use for this stuff rather than just collecting it from me to part it out for a profit. I also have a lot of other parts from this car including ECU, ABS pump, world bumpers and front air dam, rear arch patch panels from klassische-bmw-teile, brand new E31 aluminum lower control arms with the needle roller bearings never installed fog lamps (both early and late), manual HVAC controls, etc. available separately for purchase. This is definitely one of those "bring a trailer" type deals. Like I said, I'd rather give this car away to someone who can take the whole thing off my hands in one fell swoop. Car is located in Rockville, MD. Asking: $1 or best offer.

More...