Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Baltimore/Columbia Caravan to Chapterfest - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore/Columbia Caravan to Chapterfest

Quote Originally Posted by navin323i View Post
    If I were to bring my 5 year old daughter, or my wife, or possibly both, would I need to purchase additional tickets for them or is there an age cutoff where little kids attend for free?
    +1

do we need to pre-register to bring family members, so we pay $5 instead of $10 at the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by martinj View Post
    +1

do we need to pre-register to bring family members, so we pay $5 instead of $10 at the stadium?
    Per the listing here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...=com_eventlist

Children under 12 are free

Yes, you will need to register family members online so you can get the $5 price.

Just registered
    So we're all meeting up at the park n ride? What time should I show up?

I don't think a time or the route we will be taking has been decided on.

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

Who all plans to meet at the park and ride at Maple Lawn?

I will be there.

Also, what time do we want to be a Chapter Fest? It looks like registration begins at 8:30am for the first AutoX.

2009 ///M

I'll be there

I plan on being there depending upon the time.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Hey guys we plan on leaving the park and ride at 9am. I plan on getting there around 8.30. Paul mentioned if you have a morning autox slot you will pretty much have to just drive directly to Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade929 View Post
    Hey guys we plan on leaving the park and ride at 9am. I plan on getting there around 8.30. Paul mentioned if you have a morning autox slot you will pretty much have to just drive directly to Bowie.
    Guess I wont be there. I have 1st session AutoX.

Anyone interested in meeting there earlier (7ish)? If so I will be there, if not they I will head to Bowie from my house.

2009 ///M

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by slick230 View Post
    Guess I wont be there. I have 1st session AutoX.

Anyone interested in meeting there earlier (7ish)? If so I will be there, if not they I will head to Bowie from my house.
    I need to be there earlier as well so I could meet you at 7:30 if you'd like... Lets me know?
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I need to be there earlier as well so I could meet you at 7:30 if you'd like... Lets me know?
    I'll be there.

2009 ///M

I'll be there. I'm bringing my buddy's Cosmos '95 M3.

I'll be there around 845.

Another link:

This is the planned meeting point. I suggest people bring handheld radios if they have them. I'll include the channel later.
    The meeting point is the park and ride off of 216 across from Maple Lawn. There is a near by Dunkin Donuts and gas station across the street.
    Here is a link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.146...,0.018625&z=16

The park and ride is located right across from Maple Lawn blvd where the map is labeled old Columbia rd
    It's about 10 mins or so south of MD70.
    Again we are leaving at 9am travelling to 29 N, 32 east, 97 south, 50 east to Bowie.

I should be there by 8:30.

Thread Information