Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Baltimore/Columbia Caravan to Chapterfest
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore/Columbia Caravan to Chapterfest

Baltimore/Columbia Caravan to Chapterfest

Hey CCA

I'm going to organize a caravan from the Columbia area to Chapterfest. There is a large park and ride near Maple Lawn off of 216 that has access to a coffee place etc. More details to follow.

Darby

Welcome!

There are more than a few of us in Columbia, so it shouldn't be hard to get a group together. Got a route in mind?
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

we may also get some people traveling south on 95 that day since we've invited all the chapters on the east coast on their way to O'Fest in Atlanta.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I was thinking something out 32 toward Annapolis then coming into Bowie from the east. Better than down 95 and around the beltway.

Going from Columbia to Bowie by way of 95 and the beltway would be pretty silly. I was wondering if you were thinking of a direct route like 32, or if you had thoughts of a somewhat less direct but more fun 'tour style' route.

But then on second thought, there really aren't much in the way of fun back roads between here and there....
    Last edited by MPWR; 08-21-2009 at 11:27 AM.
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

i didnt want to suggest taking 95 to 495, but would like a meeting point not too far off of 95. whatever route you take to Bowie is up to Darby, and Andy is right, not many fun roads between Columbia and Bowie that I know of
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Hello guys,

Sorry for the offtopic, but does anybody know whether I need to purchase a general admission ticket if I sign up for the autocross? What does general admission include?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mduhovich View Post
    Hello guys,

Sorry for the offtopic, but does anybody know whether I need to purchase a general admission ticket if I sign up for the autocross? What does general admission include?

Thank you.
    Autocross or Show and Shine admission include general admission.

General admission includes food and t-shirt. It is required to come into the stadium facility.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post

General admission includes food and t-shirt. It is required to come into the stadium facility.
    While we're hijacking threads, are the tickets being sent out via mail, or pickup at the event? Sorry, I'm a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
    While we're hijacking threads, are the tickets being sent out via mail, or pickup at the event? Sorry, I'm a noob.
    We will have a registration list to verify attendees as you arrive and sign our insurance waiver. No mailing, etc. required.

Whoops, looks like I made an extra $5 donation to the club then, no biggy.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

We will have a registration list to verify attendees as you arrive and sign our insurance waiver. No mailing, etc. required.
    Ok. Wasn't sure. One of my tickets is for my Brother-in-law, and I am not sure yet if he will be heading down with the wife and myself or on his own. His bimmer took a last gasp Friday night.

If I were to bring my 5 year old daughter, or my wife, or possibly both, would I need to purchase additional tickets for them or is there an age cutoff where little kids attend for free?

Hey everyone,
    This is the planned meeting point. I'm still working on the route. I will await the official order of events to plan the leaving time. I suggest people bring handheld radios if they have them. I'll include the channel later.
    The meeting point is the park and ride off of 216 across from Maple Lawn. There is a near by Dunkin Donuts and gas station across the street.
    Here is a link:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...h&z=15&iwloc=A
    The park and ride is located right across from Maple Lawn blvd where the map is labeled old Columbia rd

Getting to the Park & Ride

Here are a few routes to get to the Park and Ride near Maple Lawn.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...6,0.41851&z=12

If you are in Frederick, MD or west of it use the fun route. Its well worth it.

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

Thread Information