Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
15Aug09 Ladies' Tea & Pastries,Passport BMW

Thread: 15Aug09 Ladies' Tea & Pastries,Passport BMW

Smile 15Aug09 Ladies' Tea & Pastries,Passport BMW

Today the Ladies Team of the NCC DIY Committee hosted a Tea & Pastries DIY Tutorial at Passport BMW. Attached are some comments from some attendees.

-- I am the type person that will pay for something before I do it myself and get my hands dirty, HOWEVER; this event was very empowering and I will be at the DIY for ladies on 12 September. Alicia Lindo

-- I attended the DIY for ladies today at Passport BMW and was very impressed. This workshop made my day and I thank my friend Alicia for inviting me. I can not wait to attend the DIY funtion on September 12th. Colondra Cooper

Kudos! to the LDIY committee and coordinators for inspiring me to "do-for-self". Everything was spectacular today...from Caroline's presentation -> to the walkarounds to view other DIYs in progress -> to the best practices and wisdom shared by Alan, Kendra, Brenda, and others -> to the goodie bags that contained items that will help to assist us with our upcoming experiences in DIYdom. I'm so thankful to have been apart of this experience and I look forward to the 9/12 "Date with a Lift" at Martin Motorsports.

Cheers.

Thread Information