Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Shameless "getBMWparts.com" Plug

Thread: Shameless "getBMWparts.com" Plug

Smile Shameless "getBMWparts.com" Plug

Taking "Buying parts Who has the best prices?" literally, I have to express my appreciation for the folks at getBMWparts.com...which is to say, Tischer BMW's backroom internet "Evan and Jason operation." I recently benefitted from their regularly held customer appreciation raffles when an invoice of mine was picked from the barrel and I won a set of 19" forged, CSL M wheels. I even had my choice of staggered or all 8 inchers. I took the 8 inchers, which now, fitted with Dunlop SP9000s, are on the family's 328Ci. Look great. Over the last few months I spent a few hundred dollars ordering parts from them, and now - given my good fortune - my net cost is all in my favor! More importantly for customers, the guys know their stuff, are responsive as can be, and quickly ship what they sell...and for those of us in the DC/Baltimore area, it's easy enough to go pick up the parts ourselves. Hard for things to get much better...!!!

Arrow Congratulations to Tischer & Jim!

Very well done, lads!

We all appreciate the opportunity offered by Tischer, and the good fortune displayed by Jim. We hope our NCC members continue their support of the program.

Slainte,
    Alan
    DIY chair

P.S. Please pass to Tischer GM. Thanks. abm

I order from Tischer all the time.
    Well, whenever I need parts.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

<-- Tischer Lover
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I get my oil filters by the case from Vincent at Bimmerzone.com. Also one of my favorite vendors, great prices, over night ground shipping, no tax.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Well, if they could only give me the correct oil filter the first time, so I don't have to make another trip. I guess I should have checked the bag before departing the premises. (Typical mid-model year BMW change.) Towson (not Bill) made the same mistake.

Vic
    M44 oil filter?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quick comment. I ordered an obscure interior part from getBMWparts.com; special order...picked the number myself from realOEM.com. Brain dead on my German, I ordered the wrong part; wrong color. Tischer exchanged it, no extra charge or hassle. Good customer service = happy customers.

Always happy to deal with Tischer BMW Parts Dept. Counter Sales are great with the BMW CCA discount. Haven't tried the getBMWparts.com aspect but I am sure that it is well done. Thanks for providing door prizes for our NCC Driver's Schools - always appreciated!
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Tom, The deal was you'd buy the parts online and you could go there to pick them up giving you the best deal. They recently added a $1.75 service charge to pickup online orders, likely to dissuade the foot traffic.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Well, if they could only give me the correct oil filter the first time, so I don't have to make another trip. I guess I should have checked the bag before departing the premises. (Typical mid-model year BMW change.) Towson (not Bill) made the same mistake.

Vic
    All I know now is DeWALT model numbers

How's your DC720KA Steven :P

Quote Originally Posted by schosports View Post
    All I know now is DeWALT model numbers

How's your DC720KA Steven :P
    It rocks!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

It's bad luck to buy by the case. It inevitably means you'll get rid of the car and have all these leftover filters.

Vic
    And buying synthetic oil by the case, especially at Tischer = good luck. I do it a lot, and it saves quite a lot over time.
    BonBahn

Thread Information