Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Motorsport parts

Thread: BMW Motorsport parts

Post BMW Motorsport parts

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Accessories/BMWMotorsportparts.aspx

A PDF catalog with part numbers is available for Z4, E36 M3, E46 M3, E90 320si. Looking at some of the PDF's looks like you can order a motorpsorts chassis even.

From the website:

Now, for the first time ever in the United States, you can purchase authentic BMW Motorsport parts to offer true BMW performance, available at select BMW centers. It's the only way to push your track-approved BMW model to its limits.
    I don't know if this is recent but I just came accross this information on a blog.

I first saw this posted on a forum about 2 weeks ago. It does look pretty cool, but some entries in the catalog are a little vague. Most everything is $$$ too.

It will be fun to see what some people manage to put together from it though.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Thread Information