Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Custom Paint

Thread: Custom Paint

Custom Paint

Anyone know of a shop that does custom paint in the DC area (Pinstriping, special lacquers, etc)? Preferrably Northern VA. I've called a number of different shops and they all seem to do restoration to original factory and nothing beyond. Any hot rod shops in the area? Thanks

Try

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    Anyone know of a shop that does custom paint in the DC area (Pinstriping, special lacquers, etc)? Preferrably Northern VA. I've called a number of different shops and they all seem to do restoration to original factory and nothing beyond. Any hot rod shops in the area? Thanks

Try calling Springfield Auto Body on (703) 569-5055. Ask for Jim Scott (Owner) or Jim Amery (Shop Manager). Be sure to tell them I referred you.
    Not long ago they had done a beautiful restoration of a 1955 Chevy Nomad and I think they entered it in a car show or two.

I don't know if they do pinstriping but, if they don't, I know a guy who does the best work you'll ever see. His name is Neil Madden and he has a shop in Woodbridge.
    Barry

Thread Information