Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dyno Day - 10/31/09 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno Day - 10/31/09

Just wondering, next time you talk to the owner...

I'm building a new exhaust for the car, and if he's has/is willing to install an o2 sensor into a bung instead of using the stand alone sniffer (I have a cat) I will install the bung, if not, I probably won't bother.

If it's better for me to call him myself, just let me know.

Thanks!
    Paul P.
    <del>1996 318ti M-tech</del> - Messing around in FSP until the CP Camaro is done.

Help Stop Lung Cancer
    Maryland's Premier Autocross Team

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
    Just wondering, next time you talk to the owner...

I'm building a new exhaust for the car, and if he's has/is willing to install an o2 sensor into a bung instead of using the stand alone sniffer (I have a cat) I will install the bung, if not, I probably won't bother.

If it's better for me to call him myself, just let me know.

Thanks!
    Ed's out racing the next several days. When I talk to him next, I'll ask.

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Wow, that filled up fast
    Yeah, no kidding ...

If there's a few more interested parties, I'd like to add them to the list just in case something comes up last minute for one of the other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Ed's out racing the next several days. When I talk to him next, I'll ask.
    I appreciate it!
    Paul P.
    <del>1996 318ti M-tech</del> - Messing around in FSP until the CP Camaro is done.

Help Stop Lung Cancer

We have the green light for October 31st!!!

Details in the first post.

add me and Aaron to the list

Hate to miss, but count me out. I just found out I have to travel that weekend.
    Paul P.

Help Stop Lung Cancer

I'd like to be added to the standby list. Thanks.

* CB w/Cinnamon * Dinan * RAC * OEM CSL * Straßentech * Vorsteiner * Brembo * TCK * Rogue *

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
    Hate to miss, but count me out. I just found out I have to travel that weekend.
    No problem. I'll remove you from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    add me and Aaron to the list
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by M3Bug View Post
    I'd like to be added to the standby list. Thanks.
    I've added you to the list.

My first child is due that day but if nature does not call I would like to be added to the stand-by list.

I want to see what kind of difference the 284/276 cams make on my e30 m3.

Cheers,

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by JunkyardSal View Post
    My first child is due that day but if nature does not call I would like to be added to the stand-by list.

I want to see what kind of difference the 284/276 cams make on my e30 m3.

Cheers,

Carl
    Added to list.

So what numbers does everything think that they'll be making???

I'll start - I expect atleast 222 / 222 at the wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    So what numbers does everything think that they'll be making???

I'll start - I expect atleast 222 / 222 at the wheels.
    222? I would have guessed higher for you, based purely on it's bad-a$$ sound

I'd like to think a bone-stock drivetrain 95 M3 could pull 210rwhp, but who knows. This is a chance to get a baseline number before I start looking at a couple off-season mods. We'll have to do another one late next spring.

BTW, someone off the waiting list may get my spot, depending on the news from RRT. They're trying to figure out why I'm blowing white-ish smoke out the exhaust at certain points on track. It's a mystery for now.

Thread Information