Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dyno Day - 10/31/09 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dyno Day - 10/31/09

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Not sure how the car will do. I've been working out a few kinks, but she'll be there.

Do we pay when we arive?
    Yes. You'll just pay Ed York the $50. He said he'd take credit cards too.

I'm giving up my spot due to a work assignment this weekend. please pass it on to the next one on the wait list.

Quote Originally Posted by martinj View Post
    I'm giving up my spot due to a work assignment this weekend. please pass it on to the next one on the wait list.
    Thanks! I've bumped the next person up.

when you throwing up a running order? i know sam needs an early time slot and obviously it doesn't matter for me when i have my pulls with very small numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by mscire2 View Post
    when you throwing up a running order? i know sam needs an early time slot and obviously it doesn't matter for me when i have my pulls with very small numbers.
    I'll be working on it later today.

Schedule is available in the first post of this thread:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showpost....23&postcount=1

I'm giving slick230 and bantonid until 5:00 pm today to confirm they will attend. If I don't hear back from them, the spots will be offered to orb0554 and Uber-Goober in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I'm giving slick230 and bantonid until 5:00 pm today to confirm they will attend. If I don't hear back from them, the spots will be offered to orb0554 and Uber-Goober in that order.
    slick230 just confirmed ... still waiting on bantonid.

Very excited for this event. Gotta pick up a check valve tomorrow for the crank case, and I'm good to go.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    slick230 just confirmed ... still waiting on bantonid.
    bantonid never confirmed, so his spot is now on the block to orb0554.

Are we going to caravan up or just meet there?

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

Unhappy Running late

I had some issues getting on the road this morning but we are on our way! I should make it in the nick of time for the M6's run, if not please shuffle the order and try to leave me a spot.

-Orlando
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Just got back. Ed from York Auto is great! He's great to talk to, and gave some great advice using the dyno nubers to improve my high mileage car.
    Supercharged '03 530

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Just got back. Ed from York Auto is great! He's great to talk to, and gave some great advice using the dyno nubers to improve my high mileage car.
    What did you end up putting down? I unfortunately didn't get to see you run.

254 hp with 156,000 miles on the clock. Going to rebuild the engine over the winter and spring. Throw in a couple extra things, and see what happens.

As you may have noticed the engine has a few issues with a coolant leak ( maybe cracked water jacket in the head ), and blow by probably from worn rings.

Ed gave some insight to the rebuild, and offered some machine shop contacts he uses.
    Supercharged '03 530

Thread Information