Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Just Finished The Camera Mount!

Thread: (2009) Just Finished The Camera Mount!

(2009) Just Finished The Camera Mount!

A trip to Wal-Mart to pic up a basic trip pod, one stop at home depot, $26 later and I have my HD Camcorder mount!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00195-20090802-1304.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	785  

Copycat...

Seriously, looks good. And I can't take credit for my design either. I stole it from about 5 other DIY threads, all rolled into one.

You inspired me!

The HD videos came out pretty good. Now I need to find a coverter to make them a divX file.

I modified mine this weekend to be cantilever, like yours is. That let me move my driver's seat without messing up the camera angle. The shots look the same, but it was easier to use.

Thread Information