Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New member drive

Thread: New member drive

New member drive

We are thinking about holding a new member drive.

A couple thoughts about prizes could be 3 year membership, 2 year membership, 1 year membership. Maybe a free NCC event. Free driving school, autocross, dinner.

Anyone have any ideas?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I have some ideas, but it depends what kind of target market you're going after.

The target group are people you would like to particapate in our events. I can thing of a few target groups that I would rather not see, if you get my drift. Oh, and no drifting or street racing.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Advertise more...

I would suggest that we need better show in the various dealerships. There is no poster, placard or anything in Towson BMW to tell a new buyer about the club. I would doubt if anything in the other Baltimore area dealership either.

How would we start this?

How about one free issue of our magazine to every new buyer? Dealers could have them to hand out... :?:

I am in the process of getting membership applications.
    I already have holders for them.

I have found that once the applications are gone they remove the holder or they simply are gracious to me and say, sure. You can display them and then chuck it.

We are also going to make a better effort to get extra copies of the der Bayerische to our advertisers. That is a place where we can pick up new members.

BMW already puts applications in all new cars.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information