Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Want To Learn To Run Registration and/or Timing?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) Want To Learn To Run Registration and/or Timing?

(2009) Want To Learn To Run Registration and/or Timing?

I'm going to host a training session for anyone interested in learning how to help with registration and timing this Saturday, August 1st, 2009. Anyone who would like to learn these very important worker positions are encouraged to attend!

As a bonus, I'll provide lunch for anyone attending!

Please respond to this thread if you plan on attending so that I may have enough supplies on hand. Thanks!

Summary:

Who: Anyone who would like to learn to run registration and/or timing. (Significant others are also welcome!)
    What: A crash course in our timing equipment and software.
    Where: My Townhouse, 25387 Lisa Terrace, Aldie, VA 20147
    When: Saturday, August 1, 2009 @ 11:00 am
    Why: We have a shortage of qualified individuals able to run registration and/or timing.

Im there

I will try strongly to come, but already have a conflict. (Point is, I will be trying to cancel on that).

I also owe some some equipment back!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Would this be for autocross, driving school...?
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Would this be for autocross, driving school...?
    Autocross.

That sounds interesting. I'd be happy to help out.

Every so often I may not be able to make an event, due to my being on call with my reg job.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    That sounds interesting. I'd be happy to help out.

Every so often I may not be able to make an event, due to my being on call with my reg job.
    The idea is to have many people who know how to run timing to jump in when possible! (Even if you can't make every event ...)

Count me and my wife in Jonathan.

i'll be at the DIY this Saturday, otherwise I'd have no problem learning. maybe next time
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Jon, count me in.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Count me in! (Mike in the blue M3). Sounds like you're going to have a lot of BMWs in your neighborhood on Saturday!

you should probably get a large quantitiy of baked goods ready for when your neighbors come to your bitching about all the ruckus your causing

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    you should probably get a large quantitiy of baked goods ready for when your neighbors come to your bitching about all the ruckus your causing
    Nah...we don't talk to most of our neighbors and they won't be able to tell the difference either. Those that we do talk to are nice so it's all good.

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Nah...we don't talk to most of our neighbors and they won't be able to tell the difference either. Those that we do talk to are nice so it's all good.

~Katie
    i guess the moupe makes plenty of ruckus by itself

Damn. I already signed up to run another event.

Thread Information