Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dinan/JRZ shocks

Thread: Dinan/JRZ shocks

Dinan/JRZ shocks

Are there any reviews on these shocks vs the Koni Sports, Bilstein PSS9, or H&R coilovers? I'm tuning up my 540...

So far I'm leaning toward the Dinan Stage 3 setup since I already have the Koni's and an M5 front bar since it's cheap.

Tyler

Banned
    Will Dinan give you the spring rates? Many times springs offered by tuners are not that much stiffer than stock. Often the spring rates are the same and some times the srpings have less rate to lower the car. This can lead to interesting problems on the track when the springs bond up. I believe in stiff springs and shocks and using the sway bars for fine tuning. Have you considered camber plates? What about M5 springs?
    Always found Dinan's products like Schnitzer overpriced and trading on their name.

Dave Apker

Thread Information