Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Peake code scan tool

Thread: Peake code scan tool

Peake code scan tool

Does anyone in Northern VA area have a Peake Engine scan tool handy? My 2001 E39 with 71k miles just got the SES light first time ever. I think I need someone with R5/FCX-3. Thanks!

--Rob

BMWCCA #135536
    Vienna, VA

Joanathan has a set, but they are currently in my glovebox. I'll be returning them to him this weekend, or PM me if you'd like to come to my place (in fairfax) and have it read real quick, tonight or early tomorrow morning before i take them back to Aldie.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I could swing by tonight... (i'm close by in Vienna) Please PM me your address. Thanks!

--Rob

PMs sent and received!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Memorial Day weekend project 2021

Anyone near Alexandria, VA willing to let me use a scan tool to reset my battery settings after a recent replacement of the battery (2007 e90)? I'm happy to come your way and do the reset on the spot.

Josh

Thread Information