Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
M50 manifold install help

Thread: M50 manifold install help

M50 manifold install help

hey guys,

I'm waiting on the M50 manifold conversion kit to come in. when it arrives, anyone open to helping me with the conversion? i could come out to you or you come to my place (germantown, md)

thanks!

-martin

i'd like to get that done too. how much was the kit and where did u get it from?

reach out to gbauer and mscire who both did it on George's M Roadster at one of the DIYs at Convenience CC
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Don't buy a kit ... big waste of MONEY!

i bit the bullet, and bought the kit from eric at m50manifold.com. there was a group buy special on BFC, cost is $205 including the fuel rail cover and shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Don't buy a kit ... big waste of MONEY!
    what do u suggest? junkyard?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    what do u suggest? junkyard?
    Make your own kit! When we did my install, it cost a big $60 in hardware.

Sams cost even less, i think we were sub $40 or right around there. If you need the monifold get one at a junkyard or of bf.c they usually go from around 60-100ish

hey man, would you have time to help out with the install?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mscire2 View Post
    Sams cost even less, i think we were sub $40 or right around there. If you need the monifold get one at a junkyard or of bf.c they usually go from around 60-100ish

The M50 install kit arrived yesterday, anyone want to help out with the install?

When are you thinking of doing it? Do you have tools and space to do it at your place? I haven't done the intake manifold on an S50/S52 (mine came with the correct manifold ), but if I have the time free I'd be happy to help.
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

I was thinking Saturday 8/15, i have some tools and a garage.

Actually, I'm likely going to be at the DIY at Passport on the 15th. But I'm going mainly to help out, and likely won't be working on my own car. Could be a good time/place to do it.
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

i'll check with the DIY coordinator and see if they're ok with the manifold swap.

Thread Information