Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #8 - October 24 @ Bowie Baysox Stadium - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #8 - October 24 @ Bowie Baysox Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    and it'll be even sweeter if it can be celebration cake if I somehow manage to take the T2 trophy
    They way I figure it, it's between you and Noel, both with 53 points right now. If Sam really doesn't show, I'm a lock for 3rd. Missing two events is a killer.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Hey if you wanna make it a celebration cake by all means do it. I was just gonna make a circle cake and try to decorate with frosting to look like the BMW emblem. If it doesn't come out perfectly, still edible cake right? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    Anders Skandsen 1993 BMW 325is White M3

How's it running, Anders?
    Don't know how the M3 part came in there. I actually never made it to any event with the E36, but the car is running well now and should be there saturday. Probably a downgrade in autox terms from the E30 318 (but requires less point-bys at the track)

Hey Jonathan, there's a Mercedes C63 classed in S1 for Saturday. I'm not complaining about it. I say bring on the other German Manufacturer, let's get some dust kicked up. I guess I just wanted to be the first to point this out.
    BTW: I don't care if it's 40 degrees and raining Saturday, I'm putting the top down, and, well, maybe turning the heat on as well.

Have numbers been assigned, or have AM and PM groups been decided yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Have numbers been assigned, or have AM and PM groups been decided yet?
    Tomorrow morning they will be posted.

thanks

Current weather guesstimates are that there's going to be thunder storms all day Saturday. I know we do this rain or shine but what about when there's constant lightning?

Like your neighborhood swimming pool, in the interest of safety, particularily for the workers, we shut down when lightning is spotted and don't start again until 20 minutes after the last strike. Right Jonathan?
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Like your neighborhood swimming pool, in the interest of safety, particularily for the workers, we shut down when lightning is spotted and don't start again until 20 minutes after the last strike. Right Jonathan?
    Exactly. It's not defined at specifically 20 minutes, but that's a good rule of thumb. I like the 30 min approach myself.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfiber View Post
    Current weather guesstimates are that there's going to be thunder storms all day Saturday. I know we do this rain or shine but what about when there's constant lightning?
    Bring an umbrella and some wet-weather tires.

BTW: I'm in. Got the OK from the boss!

What traction control?

Final registration list w/ numbers attached. See everyone tomorrow.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you going to clean up the registration list? Two Mercedes still shown in S1.
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Are you going to clean up the registration list? Two Mercedes still shown in S1.
    Nope. It is what it is. Already in AxWare.

We can clean it up after the event now.

My golf event for tomorrow has been canceled due to the expected rain. Is there room for me to walk up and register at the event?
    T2

Thread Information