Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
9/9/09 Summit Point Main Circuit, Colonal Challenge Cup Track Day

Thread: 9/9/09 Summit Point Main Circuit, Colonal Challenge Cup Track Day

9/9/09 Summit Point Main Circuit, Colonal Challenge Cup Track Day

I thought my fellow track rats might be interested in a tax-deductible day at the track. They are still looking for more participants. (They have enough instructors, but if they get more participants, they'll need more instructors. Hint, hint...) I have no affiliation with them, other than in planning to participate myself, but have heard great things about the day from fellow club members. Don't let the name fool you, this is HPDE, not racing.

Colonial Challenge Cup Inc is a charity dedicated towards raising funds for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County and certain other schools and organizations that support the education and development of children and young adults.
    Start revving up your ENGINES!
    Register Today!
    The CCC Track Day is just
    a few weeks away!
    Join us for the next Colonial Challenge Cup (CCC) benefiting
    the Annapolis Boys & Girls Club Scholarship Trust,
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009
    A lucky day this year – 09.09.09!
    For details about the CCC, and to see the brochure,
    If you are planning to attend, please be sure to fax, email, or mail the form today!
    And please do forward this information on to your driver friends.
    We look forward to seeing you again on the 9th!

Leslie I.D. Prewitt
    CCC Track Day Coordinator
    www.colonialchallengecup.com

"Aerodynamics is for people who can't build engines." -- Enzo Ferrari
    '06 MINI Cooper S
    GeorgeCo Blog

Some of you might be interested to know that this event allows convertibles with factory roll hoops.

I've participated in two of these events and found them to be well run, low key, low ego with lots of interesting cars.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Is this where the instructors take you for rides in exotic cars with performance package?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information