Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I guarantee I'm not the best photographer - I'm just enthusiastic . I'll play with the ISO next time and we'll see what happens. Glad you guys are enjoying!
    ~Katie
    They're great pictures. Check out all these plus ones you caught:

Car 123
    Car 110 (epic plus one)
    Car 112 (this must be photoshopped )

I do find it suspicious that they're all from the same cone. I think we were set up.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Kinda looks like you're parked on course. Nice shot.
    I think someone just called you slow, Sammyzuko ...

Awesome photos dude!!

These are my favorites
    Car #215 Photo 1150
    Car #215 Photo 1152
    and
    Car #215 Photo 1154

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    I do find it suspicious that they're all from the same cone. I think we were set up.
    It was great...that cone was hit so often it wasn't funny. It didn't take me nearly as long to go through them as I thought it would. Was interesting since we used the big TV as a computer screen. I really liked this shot (Car 138) and this one (Car 208). I know there were others I liked too but it's hard to find them in all those pics.

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    That is a REALLY nice picture of you and your car!
    Thanks! Props to the photographer. When I see Katie at events I usually think "she must not be taking pictures today" because I see her off doing other things. I'm not sure how she manages to take all those pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Kinda looks like you're parked on course. Nice shot.
    Lol...it does look like I'm out there hardparking. I figured I have enough pics where my car looks out of shape, so I went with the one where she looks the sexiest.

I bought the $5 full 6.1 megapixel resolution version of this great shot
    Sweet Jebus that's a huge picture! Pretty cool to examine.

I think someone just called you slow, Sammyzuko ...
    Maybe that's the kind of inspiration I need to set up my game at the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by VMETAL View Post
    Awesome photos dude!!

These are my favorites
    Car #215 Photo 1150
    Car #215 Photo 1152
    and
    Car #215 Photo 1154

Nice ones!
    T2

Here are my pictures from a-x #5:
    http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/8728303_cDkk4

My buddy took the first batch from the hill-side. I took the majority of the pictures from the back grass. Obviously I keyed in on some 3-wheel cars.

I'm the guy who drove the E34 535i.

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    Any chance you could upload the pics you took of my car?

The rest are in the same series...cut the link:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k271/phenryiv1/Legacy/AutoX%20Aug%208/Augut8AutoX0??.jpg

Replace the "??" with numbers 16 through 29.

Nice picture, Katie:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
    Nice ones!
    I know right!

I can't thank Katie enough!

Going to purchase mine soon

You're welcome guys. I like taking pics...it's fun

~Katie

It was great...that cone was hit so often it wasn't funny. It didn't take me nearly as long to go through them as I thought it would. Was interesting since we used the big TV as a computer screen. I really liked this shot (Car 138) and this one (Car 208). I know there were others I liked too but it's hard to find them in all those pics.

~Katie
    Kaite -

I was 208, thank you so much for taking pics, I literally have none! which shot were you talking about it didnt link to it? Great shots altogether cant wait to buy them! - Chris

Couldn't stick around for long but..

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dead Guy View Post
    Here are my pictures from a-x #5:
    http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/8728303_cDkk4

My buddy took the first batch from the hill-side. I took the majority of the pictures from the back grass. Obviously I keyed in on some 3-wheel cars.

I'm the guy who drove the E34 535i.
    Awesome, more pictures! And free, too! Thanks for taking them and posting them. That D40 is a nice camera and it looks like you also have the 70-300mm f/4.5 - f/5.6 lens. Here's a neat trick you may want to try when taking pictures at event #6 (hint, hint): try dropping your shutter speed to say, 1/125, and then follow the car with your camera while taking the shot. The slower shutter speed will make the wheels and the background blur like this:

This picture was taken at 1/20 second shutter at f/11.0 which gives maybe too much blur. Try it with 1/125 and then keep making it slower until you're happy with the results. The trick is being able to keep the car in frame while in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by cohare View Post
    Kaite -

I was 208, thank you so much for taking pics, I literally have none! which shot were you talking about it didnt link to it? Great shots altogether cant wait to buy them! - Chris
    It was pic 1191...not sure why it wasn't linking. I love the color of your car - it's one I hadn't seen before - and there's a bunch of pics of it.

~Katie

It was pic 1191...not sure why it wasn't linking. I love the color of your car - it's one I hadn't seen before - and there's a bunch of pics of it.

~Katie
    Thanks! color is Arena Red - funny I wasn't sold on it at first but its tough to find a nice 993 with low miles. I couldn't be too picky then it ended up growing on me..

That was my favorite too! Just became my avitar on other sites and here too if they let my newbie self, Thanks for all the pics, hopefully you will be out next time!

Thread Information