Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD

This was a good course, I just replaced my red mr2 with the blue one and its currently stock (guy sold it to me as a shell only to find out it had some minor wiring issues). so this course was a great one to break in the new car to get a before feeling of the project.

I also enjoyed the U-turnaround that i couldnt get the front to rotate and ended up doing a decent drift. My camera however was on Harddrive mode and couldnt take the vibrations so i got no video :-\.

Good event all around.

Video of run # 4. Still working on my camera work...and looking for the best camera angle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByXdX_sdSYk

I was the Nissan maxima there at yesterdays event and had a blast!

Thank you NCCBMWCCA for hosting the event and laying out such a nice course

I do have my runs recorded but from the exterior view

Hey Sam, nice video, btw, was there a run you didn't hit a cone? haaa !!!
    I know you had better times than me but I had my blast shield down while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    Hey Sam, nice video, btw, was there a run you didn't hit a cone? haaa !!!
    I know you had better times than me but I had my blast shield down while driving.

I was told that if you are not hitting cones than you aren't pushing hard enough. Don't you have twice the horsepower and still are a second slower? Maybe you should hit some cones!

Great event again. The course was a lot more challenging for me than the SP setups, and I really had to drive better to have a clean run. I see 47 places to improve, after watching my runs.

I only got 3 on video, but it was a great time!

^^^^^^^
    Fastest run at 46.3

What is it with you e30 drivers and your horsepower complex ??
    You beat me by 1.4 seconds to be exact. Now that I looked, congrats on 1st place in T4, Higgins must be upset.

Did anyone happen to find/pick up a air tank and longacre tire gauge on the grid lot? It was sitting in the grass next to a light pole near the back of grid. If so, please e-mail me at pptyson@gmail.com Thanks.

I finally got a chance to upload the videos today, I was at the MSCW autocross yesterday everything was going well until I accidently shifted to first instead of third and broke my clutch. Might not make the August 29 event now since I won't have any free time to fix my clutch for a couple of weeks.

Here is my best effort 41.379 http://www.youtube.com/user/700hurri.../0/DnhCDNjmc3U

Here is Noel's run in my car http://www.youtube.com/user/700hurri.../1/OndaD_P5ayw
    Sorry no time to edit it got a little extra comentary.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxax View Post
    Did anyone happen to find/pick up a air tank and longacre tire gauge on the grid lot? It was sitting in the grass next to a light pole near the back of grid. If so, please e-mail me at pptyson@gmail.com Thanks.
    I found one in that exact location at the end of PM and took it home with me. Then again, it was mine (just double checked) so it's probably not the one you're looking for. I didn't see any others out there while I was picking mine up though.

Mystery Car

The results show a 2009 Z3 in Showroom 4. Chris Keene was the driver. Anyone know what year/model/class this really is?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thank you to everyone that pitched in to make this event happen, that was the smoothest event i think ive ever been at. I would personally thank the guys who came out to help with tech, it made the process much smoother then i was hoping for.

Also a giant thanks to everyone cooperating on grid, it helped keep the day flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    The results show a 2009 Z3 in Showroom 4. Chris Keene was the driver. Anyone know what year/model/class this really is?
    I talked to him during the event and he said he was driving a completely stock Z3. I don't know what year or whether it was a four or six cylinder. If four, then S4 is correct.

If it is yours, then yes, there is probably a good chance it's not the one I'm looking for.

The tank was on the grid side of the grid lot and had a longacre black tire gauge sitting on top of it. It was sitting next to the last pole furthest from the entrance to the lot.Silver RRT, bimmerworld, Madison Motorsports and a skavengers sticker on the tank. It's black, 10 gallons. I hope someone picked it up, if you did please let me know. I really liked them both.

If you saw someone walking away with it, please e-mail me too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    I found one in that exact location at the end of PM and took it home with me. Then again, it was mine (just double checked) so it's probably not the one you're looking for. I didn't see any others out there while I was picking mine up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Motron View Post
    I talked to him during the event and he said he was driving a completely stock Z3. I don't know what year or whether it was a four or six cylinder. If four, then S4 is correct.
    That was my brother. The year was incorrectly input on the registration form. It was a 1997 Z3 - 4 cylinder model.

Thread Information