Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD

Looks like some of the pictures are up now. Here's the link. Thanks, Katie!
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Wooho! Lots of pictures of my car.

Thanks Katie!

Edit: what gives. I can't save them like I used to. Darn
    Last edited by Pete; 08-10-2009 at 02:42 PM.
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by phenryiv1 View Post
    Great event again. The course was a lot more challenging for me than the SP setups, and I really had to drive better to have a clean run. I see 47 places to improve, after watching my runs.

I only got 3 on video, but it was a great time!
    Any chance you could upload the pics you took of my car? I realized after the race that I forgot to turn up the stiffness on my front Konis. They were at full soft and I usually run them at full stiff. I wonder if it even made a difference, since I didn't even remember until I left the event....Here's a video of one of my runs:

Big thanks to Patrick who fabbed up the camera mount for me!!

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

At least some of the pics are up. About half of them uploaded last night and I started running it again at 6:40ish this morning for the other 600ish and it's still going. I'll let you guys know when they're all up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Edit: what gives. I can't save them like I used to. Darn
    Yeah I know. We ran out of space on Google so I got a smugmug account. Yes, you have to pay for the digital copies (only $1 each) but all the money will go back into the autocross program. I figured that it would be a way to raise some money to help pay off that nice new trailer . Think of it as my contribution to helping to pay for everything - kinda like your registration fees help pay for everything.

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    What is it with you e30 drivers and your horsepower complex ??
    You beat me by 1.4 seconds to be exact. Now that I looked, congrats on 1st place in T4, Higgins must be upset.
    Sam got me fair and square again with the torque monster... I'll just sign over the Sykesville events to him and Jason. I haven't run well at MSP with the exception of one or two of John V/Clyde's courses there a few years back. I can't believe I got as close as I did on the last run, but I had to take out the finish to get it.

I guess I'll have to do SCCA this weekend for practice. My favorite part of autocross is still the post-event excuses (mine and everyone else's).

I also have no videos to share. Since everyone else seems to have one, maybe I'll look into that for the future?

Ok...all 1396 pics are up here. Enjoy!

~Katie

Thanks Katie! I took the plunge and bought one for $1 to see how big they were. Hope it's ok if I post it here to give everyone an idea of the size(and showoff a nice picture).

Last edited by Sammyzuko; 08-11-2009 at 11:12 AM.
    T2

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
    Thanks Katie! I took the plunge and bought one for $1 to see how big they were. Hope it's ok if I post it here to give everyone an idea of the size(and showoff a nice picture).
    Thanks! You bought it so it's yours - go ahead and show it off.

~Katie

I can't figure out the hosting site....lol. The picture doesn't always seem to show up. Oh well.
    T2

That is a REALLY nice picture of you and your car!

Kinda looks like you're parked on course. Nice shot.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Great work Katie! The second to last pic of my car on the last page almost looks like my car is up on 3 wheels, but clearly it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
    I bought the $5 full 6.1 megapixel resolution version of this great shot (license plates erased to protect the not-so-innocent):

I don't know anyone who still prints pictures anymore so if all you're doing is posting these on Facebook, then the $1 version is all you need. If you want a very good (300 dpi) 4x6 or a decent (~250 dpi) 8x10, you want the $5 version.

Again, thanks to Katie for taking all these photos and posting them. Not that I'm complaining, but the ISO may have been set a tad too high for the conditions. I brought it to Katie's attention so they should be fine next time.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Again, thanks to Katie for taking all these photos and posting them. Not that I'm complaining, but the ISO may have been set a tad too high for the conditions. I brought it to Katie's attention so they should be fine next time.
    Thanks for letting me know. I guarantee I'm not the best photographer - I'm just enthusiastic . I'll play with the ISO next time and we'll see what happens. Glad you guys are enjoying!

~Katie

Thanks Katie...

I bought a mousepad and some prints from Team WTF's smugmug galleries in years past and they all turned out great. I have to pick which ones I want from this gallery, but I definitely see a keeper or two.

Thread Information