Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Greetings and Salutaions

Thread: Greetings and Salutaions

Greetings and Salutaions

Good Morning:

Just a quick note to drop in to introduce myself and say "HI". I assume this is OK since there's no "Newbie" section on the forum. Happy Motoring and thanks for having me!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Cool

Welcome aboard, its good to have you in the fold. You're apart of one of the most active chapters in the world. There are several events going on every week so please get in where you fit in, we have something of interest to all of our membership. If by chance there's something that we don't offer please feel free to let us know. I look forward to seeing you out at one of the many chapter events.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome Feff! Now we need to know what you drive and where you live.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I met Mark at Summit Point last year (it was an event we'd all like to forget) and he was living in St. Louis.
    Welcome aboard Mark.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Howdy y'all!

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I met Mark at Summit Point last year (it was an event we'd all like to forget) and he was living in St. Louis.
    Welcome aboard Mark.
    WoodyM3:

Yes, too much testosterone at Summit Point last year. Hopefully no repeat of that "incident" at any of our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) track events this year. Still in St. Louis but will be popping to Summit Point (main course) and VIR in September for some on-track fun.

Feff

Thread Information