Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Columbia NCC Social New Fall Location Poll - VOTE NOW!!!! - Page 4

View Poll Results: Where to hold the Columbia social in the Fall?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • PubDog

13 22.03%
  • Champps

18 30.51%
  • Uno's

4 6.78%
  • Rams Head Tavern

24 40.68%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Columbia NCC Social New Fall Location Poll - VOTE NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    anyone have anything to say about that?
    Yes, I'll be looking forward to next month!
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Rams Head holds a slight lead, anyone have anything to say about that?
    YEAAAAAA!!!! I didn't even have to call in the ringers. I hope that people who did not vote for Rams Head still come out. I would have gone to any of the places listed if RH had lost.

Looks like we have a winner and thanks to everyone who voted. This is by far our most popular social, so finding a suitable place to host it is crucial. I think we also had the biggest participation in terms of # of votes in any of the polls I've done, so maybe we can get close to 60 people at the next social (and we usually come close)!!!

I'll start talking to Rams Head and hopefully will be able to strike a deal shortly, so stay tuned to see where we'll be in September.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Well unfortunately, I was unable to come to terms with Rams Head. They wanted us to agree to a buffet which I didnt get much positive feedback from members at PubDog. In addition, they were not flexible enough handling such a large group without a guaranteed headcount. While I always ask for people to RSVP, the numbers never come close to how many actually show up.

For the next few months we'll be at Champps since they can easily accomodate our group no matter how big or small.

Maybe Rams Head will be an option in the future....we shall see.

Oh well, it was a valiant effort, but if Rams Head is that inflexible, it is surely their loss. I assume there will be some detailed directions coming out for those of us that do not frequent the Columbia Mall that often. Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting more members at future meets.

so I get a call today from Rams Head asking to confirm our reservation tomorrow night...WTH!!!

they have now said that they are OK with us ordering off the menu (no buffet) and they can reserve the top mezzanine level for us. a little too late, huh?

we will be at Champps Sept-Nov with Rams Head a strong possibility for the winter (Dec-Feb). There's no way I wanna be anywhere near Columbia Mall during the holidays so Rams Head may be a viable option now. We still have to work thru the RSVP issue since I usually have NO clue how many will show up (often times I get 10 RSVPs and 40+ people show up lol).

I will keep you posted.
    Last edited by pseto; 09-09-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Thread Information